Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-05-2017, 15:15   #1

Boat: Nordship 38
Send a message via ICQ to jbrasseul
Bermuda-Azores

Looking for crew for Bermuda-Azores crossing in May. Boat, a Nordship 38, now in St George's, Bermuda.
jbrasseul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2017, 15:58   #2
Marine Service Provider

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Re: Bermuda-Azores

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrasseul View Post
Looking for crew for Bermuda-Azores crossing in May. Boat, a Nordship 38, now in St George's, Bermuda.
Howdy!

I am available now to assist you as Experienced Crew for your voyage.

I am an experienced, mature, well trained, and knowledgeable sailor. I am available on short notice when needed. I can be in any of 60 global ports in as little as 24 hours.

My focus for ALL of 2017 is to crew on long voyages for owners and professional yacht deliveries too. I am available for Atlantic, Pacific, Caribbean, Mediterranean, ICW, or PNW deliveries or cruising or passage assistance. Some easy conditions apply, which I will be glad to explain in a phone or Skype call.

I have some brief information on my CF Profile "About Me" page here: Cruisers & Sailing Forums - View Profile: Steady Hand

I also have much more detailed and extensive information about me in my off-forum but still online Sailing Credentials (on my own website), including hundreds of Verbatim Testimonial Comments about my character, honesty, trustworthiness, helpfulness, various skills, and personality. My online Sailing Credentials will give you a very good overview of who I am and how I would work to help you as Experienced Crew and what I would be like to have aboard for a long voyage with you.

I will send you a Private Message which will include a link to my Sailing Credentials and multiple ways for you to contact me off the forum, including my current phone number, email, Skype, etc.

Since you are new to CF and an unknown at this time, I will have some basic questions for you too, regarding your proposed voyage.

If I don't hear back from you, I will assume you have found crew and I wish you a safe and happy voyage.

In any case, please keep my contact information and keep me in mind for future needs you have for crew. As I mentioned earlier, I will be available during ALL of 2017 for crew opportunities, anywhere.

Steady
Steadman Uhlich is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Azores, Bermuda