Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2017, 06:58   #1

Hawaii Trip

*First, I'd like to say "thank you!" for all those who responded to my (solitude vs. lonliness) topic. What a great community you are: funny, kind, well-meaning, thread-stealing nuts (Kardashians... really?)(but it was hillarious somehow). Thoroughly human all, and in fact, I do feel like being a liveaboard will work really well for me (patience, Bill, patience!). Fun, friendly, and humane... you're pretty wonderful.

Now to another step: I'm lucky to be able to take my varmit kids to Hawaii (Kauai specifically) June 9th for 8 days.

I would love to find a liveaboard in Kauai/ or another island, and learn more about the lifestyle, and to just make contact - would gladly pay for a boatride, just to get a sense of how larger boats than my 22' Chrysler handle. So, uhm, er, I have no idea how to broadcast this idea across Hawaii. Any ideas?

Bill
Papasail is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hawaii

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: