Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-04-2017, 18:44   #1
Kir

Caribbean to Azores to Corfu, Greece

Hello!
We are a couple (42 and 48 years old) looking for a 1-2 people crew with offshore experience to sail from Carribean (BVI or nearby) to Azores and then to Corfu. We plan to start in May. The boat is catamaran Antares 44, launched in 2016. We can't pay for travel, but can pay for food
PM if interested.
Kir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 05:00   #2
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)
Re: Caribbean to Azores to Corfu, Greece

Greetings and welcome aboard the CF, Kir.

GordMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 13:15   #3
Marine Service Provider

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Re: Caribbean to Azores to Corfu, Greece

Howdy Kir!

I am available to assist you as Experienced Crew for your voyage. I am an experienced and mature and knowledgeable sailor, with many years of sailing on a wide variety of boats and 3,000+ blue water passage miles under my keel, including a 30 day voyage from Kauai Hawaii to San Francisco. I am available on short notice (as little as 24 hours) when needed, my seabags are packed and I have my own personal safety gear (PFD, Harness, Tether).

My focus for ALL of 2017 is to crew on voyages for owners and professional yacht deliveries too. I am available for Atlantic, Caribbean, ICW, Mediterranean, Pacific, PNW or elsewhere. I am an American citizen, have a current American Passport, and I fly very inexpensively. I can be in 60 global ports in 24 - 48 hours. Some simple and fair conditions apply, which we can discuss in a private call.

I have some brief information on my CF Profile "About Me" page here: Cruisers & Sailing Forums - View Profile: Steady Hand

I also have extensive information about me in my off-forum, online Sailing Credentials on anther web site. My credentials site includes information about my experience, my formal training, my POV about Sailing, my POV about Crewing, photos, and more. It also includes hundreds of verbatim testimonial comments about my character, honesty, trustworthiness, helpfulness, and personality.

My online credentials will give you a very good overview of who I am and how I would work to help you as Experienced Crew and what I would be like to have aboard for a long voyage with you, something I consider essential for a long voyage.

I will send you a Private Message which will include a link to my Sailing Credentials and multiple ways for you to contact me off the forum, including phone number, email, Skype, etc. I am happy to have a phone interview or Skype call (voice or video) prior to any commitment, so you can see if I fit your needs.

If I don't hear back from you, I will assume you have found crew and I wish you a safe and happy voyage. In any case, please keep me in mind for any future deliveries or voyages where you may need Experienced Crew. I will be available as crew for ALL of 2017.

Sincerely,
Steadman Uhlich (on CF as "Steady Hand")
Steadman Uhlich is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Azores, Caribbean, Greece, rib