Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-03-2017, 19:51   #1

Trip from Brisbane (Australia) to Pacific Islands

I'm the owner of a very robust steel Colin Archer 40ft. Current location is Brisbane Australia. As of June 2017 I'm sailing to New Caledonia / Vanuatu Islands. More information can be found on Sailing around the world.

I'm looking 1 to 3 crew members. My only requirement is cheerful people with a positive mindset. Stay on board for a longer time is an option.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gabber.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	143047  
Ruud96548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2017, 23:54   #2

Re: Trip from Brisbane (Australia) to Pacific Islands

G'day mate.
Did you get your required crew?
Aussie. Retired.
Sold the farm and looking to buy a tub (live aboard and cruising with the missus). Interested in crewing for a while before we buy.
Available anytime.
Kindest regards
Wildcattle
lawrenceincq@gmail.com
wildcattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 22:18   #3

Hi,
I am 53 years old, and have crewed From Fiji to New Zealand (November 2016), Durban (South Africa) to Inhambane (Mozambique) and in Norway.
If you are still looking for crew and would like more information and references please let me know.
Greg Kenyon-Slade.
Canberra, Australia
gjkslade@gmail.com
gregslade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 22:54   #4

Hi Ruud96548

Are you still looking for crew?
I'm looking to sail to the South Pacific (ideally hoping to make Fiji by end of June).
I’m a 38 year old Aussie (from Brisbane but currently crewing on the Great Barrier Reef). I can jump a flight, be there & ready to go at any time now (within a couple of days). Can contribute to / share costs if required.

Admittedly a beginner sailor: 1 month currently + limited previous experience... but a quick learner, keen and will make myself useful (and bring a sense of humour along the way).

Hoping to join a positive, fun, adventurous skipper who is willing to share knowledge.
I love the ocean and enjoy most water activities e.g. diving (advanced), spearfishing (beginner), swimming, boating (motor), etc… now very eager to continue learning to sail. I’m currently on a work sabbatical.

Free to to ask any questions. I'm hoping to lock something in ASAP.

Many thanks in advance,
Ben

M: 0431 735 103
E: benhealan@hotmail.com
Find-a-Crew profile: https://www.findacrew.net/en/crew/289467
bencrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2017, 09:20   #5

Hi there

Please tel me if you stil need crew I am willing too do this I have my SAS Day skipper and need to build sum miles for yachtmaster I know sail boats rely well mainly because i have been sailing my whole life and then sory for asking this question but wil i need any visa of any kind I have a RSA passport?
Jonny1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Australia, brisbane