Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-05-2016, 04:35   #1

Atlantic crossing from Europe to the Americas

Dear all,

My name is Rodrigo and I am looking for opportunities to crew a boat with the aim of crossing the Atlantic, starting anywhere in Europe and ending up anywhere in The Americas. I am available from October 2016 and willing to participate in all types of required roles/activities.

I am a 28 year old biologist doing basic research in the field of bacterial pathogenesis in Prague, Czech Republic. I will leave my job soon and will embark on my new adventure: travelling the world. This journey must begin with the Atlantic crossing. I have been thinking about this for the past 3 years.

I am originally from Spain but have been living in other countries (UK, Denmark, New Zealand and currently Czech Republic) for the past 7 years. I speak Spanish, English and Czech fluently and I have basics of Italian. I love travelling and meeting people. I have travelled quite a lot in different continents so I have a lot of experience getting by and I believe I am respectful, calm, easy-going, friendly and full of positive energy

I love nature, it is a passion. Mountains and sea are absolute necessities in my life. I do sports (climbing, diving, biking...) and I love natural sciences and communicating them. I am also a lot into cooking and sharing these skills, which I am sure everyone will appreciate when sailing

I have previously sailed both around the Mediterranean and around New Zealand. My experience is still quite limited but I can guarantee enthusiasm, motivation,very strong determination, hard work and once more, good food

Please if interested contact me via this thread or via email (rodrigo.villarino@gmail.com)

Happy voyages to you all and thank you in advance for considering my request!
Old 01-05-2016, 06:39   #2

Re: Atlantic crossing from Europe to the Americas

Rodrigo, I may be doing a crossing but it would be a little earlier. Probably early September. Departing from France and arriving in Florida.
You would need a US visa before you get on the boat. PM me if you are interested.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Tags
atlantic crossing, Europe, rope