Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2017, 14:47   #1

Free July through mid August for blue water experience

Hello,

I'm making space in my life this summer in the hopes of getting some blue water experience. I'm available early July through mid August to help with your crossing, delivery, cruise, or race.

I have substantial near-shore experience including completion of the 2015 Race to Alaska, numerous other day and multiday races and have skippered several extended cruises in the Puget Sound and Strait of Georgia. I know my way around all positions on a boat, have a good attitude, fit well into new groups. I am 28, in great health, strong, not prone to seasickness, and know how to take care of myself on extended voyages.

I feel I bring a great deal of general knowledge and competence to the table. I'm also keenly interested in learning and growing as a sailor. Skipper references are available to confirm all this.

I'm Seattle-based but willing to pay to fly out and back for an interesting trip that seems like a good fit. Need crew between July and mid-August? Let's talk.

Thanks and fair winds,

Ted
HoisTed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew available, enc, race to alaska, seattle, water