Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-11-2016, 10:02   #1

destination Cuba in March 2017

We (a swiss couple, both 28 years old, actually working in Ecuador) are looking for sailing oppurtunity to arrive to Cuba in March 2017. Starting destination is flexible, but better from the south (Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Jamaica...)
more infos | Kaspar Kälin
Skills: Sailing and motor boat license of Switzerland, some seasailing experience in Spain/Italy/Holland. Not expert.
Looking forward to join your crew!
Kaspar and Rahel
Old 20-11-2016, 19:07   #2

Re: destination Cuba in March 2017

Ahoy Kaspar,
Good luck crewing north. Doing the opposite. Havana Dec. 10, travel by bicycle, boat watch if needed at Marina Hemingway and ready also to crew out heading south if possible. Getting the word out and hoping for a response. That's what this site is for, right? I read another recent site mentioning minimal cruising in Cuban waters with few ports of entry, so those wanting to see the island might best find mooring for a few days and land travel it. They wondered about minimal security, how you relax more away when somebody's there guarding your stuff.
Old 21-11-2016, 12:07   #3

Re: destination Cuba in March 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspar View Post
We (a swiss couple, both 28 years old, actually working in Ecuador) are looking for sailing oppurtunity to arrive to Cuba in March 2017. Starting destination is flexible, but better from the south (Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Jamaica...)
more infos | Kaspar Kälin
Skills: Sailing and motor boat license of Switzerland, some seasailing experience in Spain/Italy/Holland. Not expert.
Looking forward to join your crew!
Kaspar and Rahel
email- resalien2649@yahoo.com- Kaspar, site said new member(me) couldn't message you because of spam. Maybe this works, I'm computer/site illiterate as well. email me if this gets through and I'll send anything relevant, thanks MJ

Tags
arc, Cuba, destination