Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-08-2015, 04:48   #1

Azores East, Couple available

Couple looking for vessel in need of crew. Currently exploring the Azorean islands.

My name is Kris Kopra and my girlfriend is Jennifer Hackleman. We are from the Big Island of Hawaii. Our journey began in May when we traveled to Alaska for the commercial salmon fishing season in Bristol Bay. After Alaska we started our adventure here in the Azores. We are based on the island of Sao Jorge with friends near the town of Velas.

Preferably we are looking to sail east departing between Sept 6-27. We have a flight scheduled for Sept 28th that we will take if no opportunity presents itself.

You can review my linked in account for resume. Kris Kopra

I hold a 1600ton Masters license and CM unlimited. I raced small vessels as a kid and crewed foredeck on an Express 27. I also operated a private sail charter vessel in Hawaii, the Maile a 50ft gulf star.

Jennifer is an excellent crew and proved herself in the commercial fishing season this year.

We are flexible, fun, diligent and extremely clean. I travel with a large medical kit that includes and AED. We believe in preparedness and safety.

Mahalos,

Email me a dkopra@gmail.com

Tags
Azores