Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-04-2017, 15:30   #1

Boat: Adams/Radford 13.68m
solomons Vanuatu and new Calidonia

Hi My partner Katrina is flying back to Australia to get an operation on her eyes when we get to Solomon's via New Guinea.This should be around mid to late may.I am looking for someone (reasonably fit,Non smoker,No drug takers) to share fuel and food costs for cruising with another yacht through Solomon Vanuatu and possibly New calodonia.This will take about 3 months.Some experience necessary for the over nighters and nobody who gets seasick please.I will be without internet a lot in the next 6 weeks or so But I will have access to sailmail in small amounts.I have good internet for the next week.I will get back to all enquiries Thanks Ken Rickards
ken rickards is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cal, Vanuatu

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: