Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-09-2017, 06:00   #1
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Retired Delivery Capt
Send a message via Skype™ to Snore
USCG Master Available for Boat Recoveries

My work is a mix of charter and deliveries, Irma has reduced the demand for charters, so I have some free time.

As such, I can mobilize myself and a small crew within 24-hours. Either to move your functioning boat to a marina for repairs or as your personal representative to arrange basic repairs and get her out of where she is.

I can provide not only references, but social media posts from satisfied delivery customers, charter guests and ASA students. I too have over 100k miles and many years of experience.

My specialty is jobs no one will touch. 35 year old boat, no auto-pilot, dodgy in-mast furler? Did it. Little 24' boat that on one will "lower themselves to"? Did it. So rescuing your damaged boat, is nothing new to me. And of course, I will do vessels where all the systems work!

I provide satellite tracking and communication during the delivery. This allows owners who are not onboard to be consulted, if needed. It also means we can talk about the condition of the boat and needed actions.

Your delivery/recovery can be owner assist, solely my crew, CF crew, or a hybrid. My affiliation with a top shelf ASA school allows me to conduct classes on your boat that comply with ASA standards.

My goal is not to be the cheapest captain on a job. My goal is to deliver your boat in the same, or better condition than when I boarded her (assuming identifies itself as a female)

Please PM me here or email BGEnterprisesFL that email is a gmail account. I will gladly provide a CV and more details on my references.
"Whenever...it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off- then, I account it high time to get to sea..." Ishmael
Snore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 06:49   #2
Marine Service Provider

Re: USCG Master Available of Boat Recoveries

Bump
"Whenever...it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off- then, I account it high time to get to sea..." Ishmael
Old 28-09-2017, 07:05   #3

Snore, Aqua Pro of Key West is recruiting recovery people.
cptcptcpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 11:56   #4

I'm close to purchasing a boat in French Polynesia--a Bristol Channel Cutter 28. She's in excellent condition and ready to sail. I'll be heading down there to check her out and also get a survey done. I want to get her to Hawaii and wanted to get a quote from you. I's like to be crew. Ping me back at winander@gmail.com. Thanks.
Mishathekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 17:53   #5
Marine Service Provider

Email sent.

Tags
boat, mast