Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-06-2019, 06:05   #1

Boat: 2019 Saona 47
MarPro Super B Gold bottom paint

Her previous owner had the bottom painted with MarPro Super B Gold almost 4 years ago. I have divers clean her every quarter and they report that the paint still looks fine with the exception of a few spots that have worn thin. They also report that the only growth they ever deal with is algae. Not knowing that much about bottom paints, I will go out on a limb and say that this appears to be some high quality paint.

So, I have been looking for this paint online with little success. I have found other MarPro products, but not this specific one. I would like to buy a gallon or two for touch ups of the thin spots next time she is hauled. Can anyone shed some light? Is it still in production or has it been replaced with something else?
HighTemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2019, 13:50   #2

Boat: 2019 Seawind 1160 Lite
Re: MarPro Super B Gold bottom paint

Must still be in production. Got a quote from a yard in Port Aransas, Texas this past week, and they recommended it.
sailjumanji is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bottom paint, paint