Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-03-2017, 17:04   #1

pirate Brisbane day/weekend sailing or short cruises

Hi everyone,

I have recently relocated to Brisbane after an epic 2 years travelling the globe. Always looking to improve my sailing knowledge and experience, so I'm looking for opportunities to crew for anyone in and around Brisbane.

As I have just started a business here, it is difficult to cruise for more than a long weekend, but I can always bus/fly to another town and sail back to Bris, or vice versa. And with a little notice I can take a couple of days off...

I'm great with mechanics, fixing things, physical work , tidying up and generally helping out. I would just be grateful for the chance to get out on the water again!

Any questions please just PM or post below!

Tags
brisbane, cruise, sail, sailing