Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-05-2014, 14:15   #1
DYD
Marine Service Provider

Caribbean - Chile

We are re-advertising this position as the boat required work and delays ensued. Now ready to go. The highly experienced German skipper and mate join 26.05.14. Therefore an additional crew is required at fairly short notice. Allow 6 weeks. The route is undecided, but likely via Galapagos. This is a VOLUNTARY POSITION, but reasonable travel costs can be covered. All found on board. I guess we are looking for the adventurous types!
Old 22-05-2014, 16:17   #2

Re: Caribbean - Chile

I would love to join! I've no experience but very eager to learn.

Cheers,
Renata
You can reach me at renata dot biber at gmail or 404.207.7916

B][/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DYD View Post
We are re-advertising this position as the boat required work and delays ensued. Now ready to go. The highly experienced German skipper and mate join 26.05.14. Therefore an additional crew is required at fairly short notice. Allow 6 weeks. The route is undecided, but likely via Galapagos. This is a VOLUNTARY POSITION, but reasonable travel costs can be covered. All found on board. I guess we are looking for the adventurous types!
Old 22-05-2014, 16:28   #3

Forgot one detail - hablo español
Old 22-05-2014, 23:02   #4

Hello, I am very interested in joining! I have a little experience but I learn fast! Currently race on a J-105 in San Diego. I have raced 4 regattas with this team. As for additional attributes I am also a paramedic and would be happy to provide medical assistance in an emergent setting. Please feel free to contact me.
Old 02-07-2014, 14:25   #5

Hi,
Your trip down to Chile sounds great. I'm wondering where you currently are in the trip and if you are still looking for crew? My partner and I are have just crewed for 2 weeks round the Bahamas and are currently travelling through Central America working South. If you do still have space please email me at gem_ellis at ymail dot com.
Thanks,
Gemma
Old 02-07-2014, 17:31   #6

How long of a sail will this be? If you are open to paying for the flight to and from the USA I would be interested.
Old 02-07-2014, 17:44   #7

Boat: ?

interesting...
i love chile but i'm curious how you will get there..
going to circle from easter island or fight the humboldt or do the harbor hop (in 6 weeks..i'm guessing to arica?)
Old 05-07-2014, 19:38   #8

Hola super interested!! Currently in St Thomas can head your direction stat. Inexperienced but hard worker and fast learner, also bilingual. Please email me catgarcia86@live.com. Trying to make it around the world.

Tags
Caribbean, Chile, rib