Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2017, 18:55   #1

pirate Barcelona to St. Maarten mid Feb. 2017

Two crew members wanted for crossing on a 2008 Jeanneau 49i with liferaft, EPIRB, GPS, SatPhone, etc. Must have sailing resume that includes blue water experience and meet owner on Skype or WhatsApp call. Sharing only food and drink costs, captain pays all boat costs. Boat currently at the dock in Croatia. Captain is 56 yrs old with 30+ yrs experience cruising and racing.
HarkSkipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 06:45   #2

Re: Barcelona to St. Maarten mid Feb. 2017

Hi! I would be interested in joining the crew. I am a 24 years old Canadian and am willing to do this trip. May i ask how much time you are planning on leaving for?

Thank you

Nicolas
Mangeymanch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 07:30   #3

Hello Nicolas. Thank you for responding. I don't understand your question. Are you able to send me a private message to discuss this? Thank you.
Old 11-01-2017, 07:35   #4
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: Barcelona to St. Maarten mid Feb. 2017

I think he's asking how long you estimate the trip lasting to see if he can fit in the time..

You can't beat a people up (for 75yrs+) and have them say..
"I Love You.. ". Murray Roman.
Yet the 'useful idiots' of the West still dance to the beat of the apartheid drums.
boatman61 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 11:53   #5

Hi, I am presently in Israel, a retired Canadian Infantry Major and I have obtained my ISSA Offshore, ICC and ISSA Instructor's ticket here. I have also crewed a delivery from Maui to Vancouver Island in Aug 2016. I am available from 21 Feb onwards for your passage.
mikepennell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 12:24   #6

(please excuse my english) Hello , if I am not to old , 57 years , but in good fit. Interested too !
Some thousands of miles experience , only in Mediterranean. Not yet skyper , I did yachting courses , last 5 years.The children leave us , my small business can run , without me 2-3 months ,I love cooking, know to make a lot of jobs, good swimmer...
I am Romanian citizen (EU passport) , can handle with English , German and French.
Want to learn and have experiences us much it is possible , with out bother
others ... to much.
Sandocan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 07:42   #7

Good morning everyone, and sorry for the delay in responding. I had a busy day yesterday and only had a moment to look for my PM's, unsuccessfully. I think I need to upgrade my membership on the site, which I will look into today. Thank you all for your messages and your patience; I will respond to them all shortly, hopefully by end of day.
Old 12-01-2017, 12:00   #8

67 year old male with blue water experience and own 32ft Catalina on SFBay.
Recent HI to Calif crew on 70ft Andrews racer 'Runaway' now leading Capetown-to-Rio competition. 2010 SingleHanded TransPac roundtrip SF-Kauai and '80s cruise fm SF to Cartagena thru canal. Perfect health, have wife's permission, not above cleaning head, njoy cooking, can reliably post night watches, have personal gear. Skype @li Burns btwn 6PM - 8PM Croatia time or call Skype Caller ID which is my cell phone.
SAMUELBURNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2017, 01:02   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkSkipper View Post
Two crew members wanted for crossing on a 2008 Jeanneau 49i with liferaft, EPIRB, GPS, SatPhone, etc. Must have sailing resume that includes blue water experience and meet owner on Skype or WhatsApp call. Sharing only food and drink costs, captain pays all boat costs. Boat currently at the dock in Croatia. Captain is 56 yrs old with 30+ yrs experience cruising and racing.
Hi! My name is Jennifer and I'm a dentist from Sweden who have taken time of work indefinitely to explore the globe. I'm 26 years old and have been sailing with my family every summer my entire life, but we've only been sailing in the Baltic sea.

If you want to get in touch, the easiest way would be to write on messenger. My name is Jennifer Sofia Elisabeth Borys.

Best regards
Jennifer
JenniferBorys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2017, 09:44   #10

Hi! My name is Jennifer and I'm a dentist from Sweden who have taken time of work indefinitely to explore the globe. I'm 26 years old and have been sailing with my family every summer my entire life, but we've only been sailing in the Baltic sea.

You're kidding ? A Swedish girl of 26 years old ! Come on!!! And some experience too! Also stomatologist ! Maybe SamuelBurns with his great experiance can be a competitor for Jannifer.
No more comments ...
Mr.HarkSkipper please in the name of our generation ,we are ABBA generation ! Take in consideration this candidate Jannifer !
Sandocan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2017, 15:07   #11

Hi Jennifer. Can you send me a private message with your contact information? Skype is best for me. I don't use Messenger. Thank you very much.
Old 15-01-2017, 15:08   #12

Hi Mike. Can you send me a private message with your contact information? Skype is best for me. Thank you very much.
Old 30-01-2017, 18:00   #13

Boat: Adraia 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkSkipper View Post

Hi I'm from Croatia. 44 years old
Yachtmaster 100 Bt
Contact. :
klesarstvohmb@gmail.com
Braco Dalmacija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 06:50   #14

Hi captain,If you're still looking for crew, I may be your man. I'm a proud owner of a smaller Hallberg Rassy 34 with many thousands of miles experience in the mainly Northern European waters. I'm available from early March. You can call me at +33607953699 or +3113131173.
Best regards,
Peter Jongepier
Kompaan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arc, barcelona