Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-03-2017, 18:34   #1

CABO to Panama Canal

Hello,

looking for experienced crew to join on a few week cruise down Mexico and central America. We will be leaving from San Jose Del Cabo and hopefully arriving to Panama. The vessel is a 50" ketch upgraded with new electronics. I only have 2.5 - 3 weeks so we will make it as far as we can south in that time. We will probably stop over in Puerto Vallarta to drop off a crew member, otherwise it will be a straight sail down. I am a male in my mid 30s who comes from a long line of seamen. My crew in the past consisted of designers, national geographic explorers and filmmakers. I expect my crew to be independent intellectuals who are safe and experienced on the ocean. Please contact me soon as I plan to depart 17/18 MARCH from CABO. Another option is to come aboard in PUERTO VALLARTA a few days later. a shared contribution will cover food and costs of commutation. We look forward to have you aboard.

please email me

ochsearthur (at) gmail . com
Lifeaquatic33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Panama, Panama Canal