Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-08-2016, 12:28   #1

Boat: freedom 39 pilot house
hawaii tahiti

Aloha, great opportunity for right person, looking for crew for 3 year proposition . Includes paying position on farm in Hawaii and comp guest house, 6 months sailing to south pacific and 6 months working on farm for 3 years. no experience necessary will train. yacht is safe and well equipped and skipper has 30 yrs experience sailing south Pacific.Must be responsible and relatively fit person. thank you Adam. please no text or email call me at 808 326 4744 in hawaii if no answer leave message and we will get right back to you.
Old 21-08-2016, 14:46   #2

Boat: Freedom Express 39 cat ketch
Re: hawaii tahiti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaimana View Post
Aloha, great opportunity for right person, looking for crew for 3 year proposition . Includes paying position on farm in Hawaii and comp guest house, 6 months sailing to south pacific and 6 months working on farm for 3 years. no experience necessary will train. yacht is safe and well equipped and skipper has 30 yrs experience sailing south Pacific.Must be responsible and relatively fit person. thank you Adam. please no text or email call me at 808 326 4744 in hawaii if no answer leave message and we will get right back to you.

Welcome to the forum. I'd love to hear more about your boat and travels.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum

Tags
hawaii, tahiti