Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-01-2017, 13:30   #1

Smile Crew needed Puerto Rico to Florida

Hello. I am taking my Irwin 68 back to Florida. She is a sound boat but rough around the edges. Solid Perkins Diesel. Looking to depart end of Jan or early Feb. I have some sorting to do first. Will be taking a few day sails in the Fajardo area next few weeks. Looking for a few folks.
Irwin68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2017, 05:50   #2

Re: Crew needed Puerto Rico to Florida

I'll be in Puerto Rico on the 14th but free starting the 17th. I have no plans through the end of the month, so happy to join for Daysailing and potentially part of the cruise. 28 year old female who is ASA 101 and 103 certified. Hope to join you!
foxworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2017, 09:53   #3

I'm Interested. I am a New Yorker with decades of recreational sailing experience. I've been bareboat chartering Beneteau 42s and 45s out of Newport, RI and have sailed out of Tortola with the Moorings, et al. It happens that I will be on a cat south of Tampa January 26 - 28 and could easily change my travel plans to join you in Puerto Rico on the 29th or a bit later. Please respond by email at EdThompson@AynRand.bz if you are interested. I'll provide a bio and any other information you request.

Kind regards,
Ed
ETpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2017, 17:19   #4

I'm Interested. I am a New Yorker with years of recreational sailing experience. I've been bareboat chartering Beneteau 42s and 45s out of Newport, RI and have sailed out of Tortola with the Moorings, among others. Your timing is perfect for my schedule and I'm keen on getting more open water experience. Please respond via email at EdThompson [at] AynRand.bz if you are interested. I'll provide references and any other information you require.

Kind regards,
Ed
ETpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2017, 06:39   #5

I'm interested to cruise with you, PM sent.

Carl
palmiery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2017, 14:51   #6

Boat: O'Day 28'

I am interested. Depending on departure date. I am ASA certified through 108 as well as ASA instructor through ASA 205
Rich C
rccvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2017, 19:03   #7

Hi Irwin 68 - how many crew do you think you need? What do you feel is the minimum you can get away with? I'm asking this not because I am applying but more however as I'm buying an Irwin 68 and curious as to what are the best fit crew for me. Love your thoughts - perhaps PM me?
joshrosenthal1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, florida, Puerto Rico