Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-02-2015, 06:04   #1

Caribbean: Virgin Islands - Saba - Guadeloupe - Dominica - Martinique - St Lucia

CARIBBEAN: VIRGIN ISLANDS - SABA - GUADELOUPE - DOMINICA - MARTINIQUE - ST LUCIA

1 or 2 crew WANTED for all or part of this spectacular trip in March to April. Sailing with plenty of time for sightseeing / walking on the islands. Probably the most interesting scenery in the Caribbean!

Comfortable very well equipped 50 ft Beneteau, 5 cabins 3 heads. Skipper and I are both very experienced retired Brits.

You will be an English speaking male or female non-smoker over 40, and either be an experienced sailor or an able cook interested to learn to sail. (All crew will do watches and cooking).

Negotiable contribution sought.

Please Private Message me with your information.

Thanks
David
P.S. Flight cost from UK is less than you might think - from £250 each way with Thomas Cook.
Old 24-02-2015, 03:22   #2

Re: Caribbean: Virgin Islands - Saba - Guadeloupe - Dominica - Martinique - St Lucia

Dates: in Virgin Islands until 17 March, eta Guadeloupe 2 weeks later, eta St Lucia 17 April.
You can also join and leave at intermediate islands: Saba, St kitts, Nevis, Dominica, Martinique.
Old 24-02-2015, 18:06   #3

Boat: Bavaria Ocean 42'
Send a message via Skype™ to mfessler
Re: Caribbean: Virgin Islands - Saba - Guadeloupe - Dominica - Martinique - St Lucia

Hi,

I am from Seattle, I sail my own Bavaria 42 Ocean center cockpit sloop "Pogo", up the coast off Vancouver Island up towards Alaska and back every year. I have been sailing and been around water since I was born. My wife, Marlin, and I are members of the Seattle Yacht Club. I am 50 and comfortable in all water and weather.

Sailing skills: Light gas / diesel mechanics, maintenance, cleaning, rigging, navigation, able skipper in all weather.

Money is not a problem. I would travel to your location on my own or with my wife and would be available during the time frame listed.

My wife is an intermediate sailor but a great cook, if we were going thru really windy weather or heavy surf she would need assistance.

If I am a good fit for your trip, or if my wife and I are a good fit for your trip and you want more information please email details:

Since I am new to this web site, it is not allowing Private Messaging.

Mark Fessler
mfessler@keasinc.com

Cheers, Mark

Tags
Caribbean, Dominica, Guadeloupe, Martinique, rib, Saba, St Lucia, Virgin Islands, caribbean, saba, guadeloupe, dominica, martinique