Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-02-2013, 09:19   #1

Michelin Star/Relais and Chateaux Chef and Greenhorn

Good day all,

Currently located in Germany I am open ended with my destination given my realism to my lack of experience. A chef by trade, I am a 24 year old American who worked in such kitchens as the Michelin Starred, Relais and Chateaux San Francisco staple Gary Danko's and as the Pastry Chef for the Anothony Bourdain noted Piccolo. I have considerable experience running kitchens and catering within limited kitchens with nearly 8 years of experience under by belt. Will send CV upon request.

This said I have no experience sailing but plenty living out of a backpack for three years. I am fit, no stranger to hard work, very amenable and as socially refined or twisted as the situation calls for. Currently in Germany a polish student in my class and previous clientele suggested I look for work on the sea, so here I am. Please feel free to contact and leave an email. I will happily get back to you.

Thank you

Jacob Okochi

Tags
ais, chef