Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2015, 19:52   #1

Send a message via Yahoo to kiwiladysailor Send a message via Skype™ to kiwiladysailor
Chef/Cook / Hostie available for Greece,

I am hoping to sail Greece this summer and am looking for a good boat and crew to do this on . I am basically retired ( i just turned 60) and live in Italy. I can work commercially or be like a family member or accompany a group of friends. Owned boat , chartered boat , commercial boat ...I dont mind .
I can pay you , I can work for free or you can pay me . I am flexible , I just want to sail Greece this summer . I am available for a total of three months .
I sail every summer with friends, I do paid jobs or unpaid volunteer basis . I have many references . I cannot sail a boat myself , I am lousy at knots but know the basic ropes of sailing. I am a hard worker, a good cleaner ,happy to be told what to do , I am very flexible in cooking styles I can do as plain or as fancy as you like . I gut fish , clean my own mess , do provisioning , I dont smoke and only drink when allowed. I dont mind sharing a cabin .
Please contact me even if you can guide me with advice.
Happy sailing ....

Tags
chef, Greece