Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2014, 06:57   #1

Boat: 34' Crowther tri sold 16' Kayak now
90' USED RACING TRIMARAN COMES COMPLETE WITH THE WINNING TRANSPACK RACING CREW

This one just came on eBay.

Starting bid only $250!
I think I'll buy it.
90' Used Racing Trimaran Comes Complete with The Winning Transpack Racing Crew | eBay
Old 01-09-2014, 07:07   #2

Boat: 31' homebuilt Michalak-designed Cormorant "Sea Fever"
Re: 90' USED RACING TRIMARAN COMES COMPLETE WITH THE WINNING TRANSPACK RACING CREW

Yes, but note that shipping is listed at $10,000,000. Damn the USPS!

I do like the description of the boat, which I'll paste here just in case that listing gets removed by EBay. Too good to waste:

"Blade Runner is a magnificent ship that was designed by a former myo-electric prosthetic cybernetic senior engineer that used to work for Darpa creating genetically modified and nano-bot equipped super soldiers that were sealed and cryogenic-ally frozen then sent into deep space to fight the evil Reptilians led by Zoldar from Zeta Reticulli. She is basically a Hadley Nicole design with a fully 360 degree rotating main mast and her main sail is fully battened with nano-bot technology combining carbon fibers with epoxy. Her hull was manufactured by the Northrup defense plant located in L.A. that makes the B-2 stealth bomber and was made of Kevlar to make her photon torpedo proof from both the Klingons and the Romulans. She also had hard chines on both the interior and exterior surfaces of her amas (out riggers). Her sails were made up of a ultra low density secretly patented di -lithium crystal compounds that can only be cultured a zero gravity environment in the outer limits of my imagination . The real secret reason that she is so fast is that her mast is made of Titanium and infused with mono atomic silver which is the best conductor of the earth's sympathetic vibrations. Basically this craft is a monocot designed to ride the shockwave using a compression lift. By carefully positioning the out- riggers in relation to the shock, the shocks pressure could be captured on the bottom of the amas and generate addition lift. The hard chimes on the ama's are lowered at high speed helping trap the shock waves under the main hull and their is an added vertical surface for improved directional stability at high speeds. All of this allowed me to effortlessly hydroplane her across the water at an amazing 1000 knots and hour even when the was very light wind. In fact we won the Trans-pact competition by defeating the nearest competitor by over a light year. That's only if you know how far light actually travels in one year. If you believe Einstein's plagiarized and bogus "theory of relativity" light travels at 299792458 m / s and nothing can go ever go faster. But you would be dead wrong the question that you should really ask is relative to what? How can those so called experts tell you something is traveling at a certain speed when they don't really know the actual speed or direction that they and the earth are spinning in a great big swirling giant vortex."
Cormorant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 07:39   #3

Boat: 38/41 Fountains pajot
Re: 90' USED RACING TRIMARAN COMES COMPLETE WITH THE WINNING TRANSPACK RACING CREW

"Defeated the competition by over a light year" love it

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Cruisers Sailing Forum mobile app
Dulcesuenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 08:16   #4

Boat: 34' Crowther tri sold 16' Kayak now

With this one you can cruise to your destination and get there before you started!
Old 01-09-2014, 08:51   #5

The same seller also has this inflatable used dinghy for only $29.99 with the same bargain shipping of only $10,000,000.
Inflatable Used Dinghy | eBay

mdiederi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 20:49   #6

Bummer - they won't ship to Australia. The crew would cost too much to feed anyway.
44'cruisingcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 21:40   #7

Boat: S34 Bob Stewart - 1959 Patiki class. Re--built by me & good mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand crab View Post
With this one you can cruise to your destination and get there before you started!
That would present certain dilemmas. Would customs even know you have left?

I think you are more likely to just "sail up your own backside".
lateral is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, racing, trimaran