Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-04-2016, 11:30   #1

Belize towards New Zealand (Mid May or after)

I'm going to work my way by land or sea towards either Rio Dulce or possibly Panama/the canal by the end of May, if I don't find a boat heading in the general direction of New Zealand before then. Willing to contribute beyond my own needs if a ship plans to reach New Zealand this year. Can't leave much sooner than May 15 due to paperwork I'm waiting to catch up with me.

Diver, Photographer (don't have underwater housing with me ), Author. Jack of many trades but not an engineer. Here's a linkedIN profile (https://www.linkedin.com/in/l-y-g-e-r-b02b81114) for more information if you wish. If you are heading in the same direction and passing nearby or crossing paths, I'd love to touch base and see if we might be a fit. Basic Sail knowledge and coastal experience but no deep water experience. This adventure is in part for material for a new book, and exploration and photos/video along the way if possible. I'm open if you're only going part way as well, perhaps I can find other ships. First I need into the Pacific and I'm sure there will be a lot more ships heading in the same direction.

Thank you!

Tags
Belize, New Zealand