Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-12-2018, 14:02   #16

Boat: Cruisers Yacht, 3870 - 43 LOA
Re: Mail Service in Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicurean View Post
Shellback, I can strongly recommend Kay Wanamaker at ReMailplus@gmail.com (Tomball) She's great! And it's not expensive. I forget what I pay; maybe $125/year plus forwarding postage at cost. She's very personal. If it looks important she'll email me and open and scan it if I ask her. She has a PO Box but let's you use her home address (The Midlands) I'm on Texas voting rolls from that address. I used her for years, took a US break then moved back overseas and use her service now. We don't get much mail since most stuff is online now. But I needed an address to sign up for credit cards and banks need a physical address even if it's done online. Tell her you know me. Craig in Portugal

Right on! Thank you!
ShellBack89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 14:04   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrialRum View Post
We use Texas Home Base in Wichita Falls Texas. We have a address and they scan and forward mail

Thank you!
Old 06-12-2018, 14:58   #18

Boat: Island Packet, Packet Cat 35

quick add to Earth Class mail. They scan the envelope of everything to a dropbox account. You look at that and decide what to do. Recycle, shred, forward, open and scan. It's whatever you want.
Cpt Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 06:04   #19

I've been using US Global Mail located in Houston, TX for three years now. I'm happy with the service.
https://usglobalmail.com/
bbranton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 06:37   #20

Boat: Montgomery 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellBack89 View Post
Does anyone know of a mail service, like the St. Brendan's Isle in FL, in Texas? We are currently Texas residence but don't have any family here to maintain it unless we use a mail service.
You might try Escapees RV Club out of Livingston, TX.
Your bona fide 'street address' would be on Rainbow Dr.
We use them as our domicile whether we are cruising or RVing. Texas is cool with it.
You can have all the residenses you want or can afford, but you are allowed only one 'Domicile' per the Fed.
We have no other 'home'. They are strong advocates for living a non-stick built lifestyle.
I don't believe they will forward mail overseas. Nor will they forward prescription meds that require temperature control - as in coolers.
We think Escapees are the best the best mail service/forwarding for living aboard the 'Land Yacht'; but mostly they cater to the tens of thousands of full-time RVers that receive their mail thru Escapees without a hitch.
rmlarson1098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 07:35   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmlarson1098 View Post
You might try Escapees RV Club out of Livingston, TX.
Your bona fide 'street address' would be on Rainbow Dr.
We use them as our domicile whether we are cruising or RVing. Texas is cool with it.
You can have all the residenses you want or can afford, but you are allowed only one 'Domicile' per the Fed.
We have no other 'home'. They are strong advocates for living a non-stick built lifestyle.
I don't believe they will forward mail overseas. Nor will they forward prescription meds that require temperature control - as in coolers.
We think Escapees are the best the best mail service/forwarding for living aboard the 'Land Yacht'; but mostly they cater to the tens of thousands of full-time RVers that receive their mail thru Escapees without a hitch.

Thanks for the information. My wife does business in that area so I could visit them to get more information.
Old 24-12-2018, 18:46   #22
smj

Boat: TRT 1200

Been using Bexar mail service out of SanAntonio for close to 20 years. Been good for us.
https://bexarmail.com/
smj is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
service, texas