Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2016, 12:36   #1

Hawaii to Asia/New Zealand/Australia

Hello,
My name is Markus and I recently completed a 25 day passage from SF to Hawaii on a 1968 Alberg 30. I'm looking to continue on to Asia or somewhere in that general direction. I'm currently on a circumnavigation of the planet without using a motor. I have an inflatable sup I can use to paddle in to port if you are willing to accommodate this. Www.routesofchange.org. In addition to my recent passage, in 2013 I spent 73 days at sea on an ocean rowboat 3,000 miles from Dakar, Senegal to the Bermuda Triangle where we capsized. Www.oarnorthwest.com. I'm very comfortable on the ocean and willing and competent to take the night shift. I'm flexible and happy to adapt to what is needed from me. Thanks for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.
Markus
Markuspukonen@gmail.com

Tags
Asia, Australia, hawaii, New Zealand

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: