Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-02-2016, 10:24   #1

Seattle, WA to Brisbane, QLD (departing April-June)

I am relocating to Brisbane, QLD for work in the May-June time frame. I took delivery of a 2016 Jeanneau 44DS last July, which I now live on with my girlfriend. We want to continue this lifestyle in Brisbane, so I am looking for a crew to sail our boat down to Brisbane, departing around April-June (I'm flexible to catching favorable sailing conditions). The boat is in excellent condition, and I will outfit her as necessary for a serious ocean crossing. We may join you for part of the journey (e.g. Seattle to Hawaii or Fiji to Brisbane) to get some blue water experience.

Of course, my insurance company will want to vet the crew, so please be prepared with appropriate licenses, resume, etc.

PM me!
Old 25-02-2016, 12:13   #2

Re: Seattle, WA to Brisbane, QLD (departing April-June)

PM, send,

Best regards,
Zbig
Old 26-02-2016, 09:15   #3

Hello, I know I don't have anything on my profile, I just created this. I am from Tampa florida. My name is Eric Singer, age 25, I graduated mechanical engineering in May I've worked for a year doing logistics, hvac and plumbing engineering. I have taken off and decided to travel. Starting in january. Traveling by car, but Im a solo hiker, so I've been all along the south US hiking. I swam for a year at University, very comfortable around water. Currently I am in South California, but I'm heading up to Washington mainly for the hiking. I have my passport, and money saved up for myself. I'd love to do a Skype or phone call. I'm typing this on my phone,so. I apologize for the fragmented sentences.
Old 27-02-2016, 06:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDivers View Post
I am relocating to Brisbane, QLD for work in the May-June time frame. I took delivery of a 2016 Jeanneau 44DS last July, which I now live on with my girlfriend. We want to continue this lifestyle in Brisbane, so I am looking for a crew to sail our boat down to Brisbane, departing around April-June (I'm flexible to catching favorable sailing conditions). The boat is in excellent condition, and I will outfit her as necessary for a serious ocean crossing. We may join you for part of the journey (e.g. Seattle to Hawaii or Fiji to Brisbane) to get some blue water experience.

Of course, my insurance company will want to vet the crew, so please be prepared with appropriate licenses, resume, etc.

PM me!
I am interested in delivering your boat for you. I am a licensed captain, with over 100,000 miles, of ocean sailing experience delivering boats to 85'.
I also have many competent crew available to assist, as your insurance is probably going to insist on a 3 person crew for this delivery. You can email me at flordjr@aol.com, and go over details.
Capt. Frank Lord
Old 27-02-2016, 07:51   #5
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Pacific Seacraft 31

Greetings. We are deliver captains and circumnavigators, 100gt Masters for 30 years. Made our landfall in Brizzy on our circumnavigation. Sure we can come up with a reasonable rate for you. We are Lloyds insurance approved. Last delivery was NY to St. Thomas. We have awesome references. E-mail captmarlena@yahoo.com.

Capt. Marlena
Island Sailing Yacht Deliveries
Old 04-04-2016, 13:12   #6

Boat: Endeavour 35.

Still needing crew? I am in La Conner. Could drive down to meet you and talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum
Old 01-05-2016, 20:45   #7

Still needing crew? I am a Aussie/USA female citizen returning home to OZ after living in Utah. Raised on the Indian Ocean (Rockingham, WA) and now hold my ASA certs. Need to be in Brisbane Around June 24 2016. Cheers! Jules

Tags
brisbane, seattle