Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2016, 02:59   #1

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 390 1990 model Seduction of Melbourne
Sydney East Coast Australia

Hi wanted crew for local sailing Sydney and East Coast Australia ..boat is Beneteau Oceanis 390 equiped for all off shore sailing
Cheers Tim
Old 09-02-2016, 06:26   #2

Re: Sydney East Coast Australia

Hi,

I am available form the first of june till end of july, I am a coastal skipper tidal (2015) and looking for miles to do my yachtmaster off shore in 2017, been sailing since 6th nog recently turned 40 and very fit.

If your interested, please send an email, greetings, Alwin
Old 09-02-2016, 09:10   #3

How long are you needing crew?
Old 09-02-2016, 17:41   #4

Hey Tim,

Keen to have a chat if your still after crew.

About me 28M relaxed and generally easy going. I grew up sailing dinghies and spent 2 seasons sailing 16ft skiffs so experienced in small boats.

I am looking for big boat and offshore experience, happy to help out with all crew work and assist with general boatwork.

If you want to chat drop me a PM with your email, and i'll get in contact.

Cheers

Daniel
Old 10-02-2016, 07:40   #5

Hi

I am keen if you are still looking for crew - have around 2000 nm under my belt, some offshore racing including Syd-Hob (well Syd-Jervis Bay for our Boat) 2015, Syd-Cabbage Tree, a couple of deliveries, Hobart-Syd 2014 and Hammo-Pittwater 2015 and some other shorter coastal cruises.

Currently crew (sail trim) on a Etchell 22 Wednesday twilight's and some Saturdays, limited single handed sailing - just bought a papertiger and looking forward to learning that and also keen to learn laser or similar - but nothing beats the openwater in my humble opinion

Hope to hear from you
Troy
Old 10-02-2016, 12:25   #6

Boat: Amel Maramu 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by timjf View Post
Hi wanted crew for local sailing Sydney and East Coast Australia ..boat is Beneteau Oceanis 390 equiped for all off shore sailing
Cheers Tim
Hello Tim,
I see you have had many offers and thought I'd throw my hat in the ring as well for your consideration. I recently sold my Jeanneau DS43 in which I made numerous passages between North Queensland and Sydney. Prior to her purchase I spent three years crewing on various yachts along the east coast including a three week trip from the Cook Islands to Fiji. To date I have in excess of 5,000nm under my belt and have extensive local knowledge of the areas you mention.
I'm based in Coffs Harbour, am fit, and available at short notice if you are interested having a chat.
Good luck - Dennis
PS I can be reached via denniscampbell2111 at g mail dot com
Old 22-02-2016, 03:26   #7

Hey Tim

Maybe able to help/join in. I have an Oceanis 50 in Middle Harbour, certified ocean yachtmaster always interested in helping out (business travel permitting)

regards
Old 22-02-2016, 04:00   #8
cruiser

Boat: OPBs

Hi Tim, I live in Rozelle and crew regularly on a 36 footer in twilights and offshore. I'm a day skipper as well.

You mention offshore but are you talking racing or cruising? If racing, what club/series? If cruising, do you have dates etc?

There's quite a few keen sailors around Sydney it would seem so you're spoiled for choice!

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum

Tags
Australia, east coast, sydney