Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > The Fleet > General Sailing Forum
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2017, 10:57   #1

Boat: Lagoon 570
Skipper and Crew to Sail My Boat

Would a really experienced Skipper perhaps a couple be willing to trade a dream cruise in the Med in exchange for bringing my Lagoon 570 home from Croatia to the Caribbean? My idea is to let you use my boat, go to fantastic spots, enjoy it without having to buy it or pay huge charter fees and bring it across to Saint Lucia with the earliest window. I am wanting to trade the normal cost to someone who wants to enjoy the cruise. I don't know if this is feasible but would be willing to listen to any reasonable offers. If you know of someone tell them about me or have them contact me. Timreyn1 @cox.net. I am just looking at ideas now. One would have to leave really soon to not have to wait until November and I dont think that would be possible. But the boat is ready. I think there was a similar post recently but I have the boat and I am ready. Thanks
Timreyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boat, crew, sail, skipper