Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-07-2017, 16:41   #1

Crew Avaible From Australia to Fiji

My name is Olga and I'm 24 y.o. from Poland.

I'm looking for a boat to cross from australian East Coast to New Zealand.

I'm on the boat in Fiji right now going to Australia. I've been sailing on this one since February 2017, from Panama through French Polynesia, Cook Islands and Samoa to Fiji. After coming to Australia (around mid September) I will be looking for a boat to cross to New Zealand (which has been my main goal since I started traveling in October).

I've been sailing since I was 7 y.o., started with optimist and sailing with my parents.
I have sailed more than 10 000 nm (including ocean experinence). I mostly sailed on yachts around 40-45 ft but I have also experience with sailing on bigger ones (up to 128 ft long). I've crossed Atlantic Ocean in November 2016 (Gran Canaria to Martinique) and Pacific Ocean in February-March 2017 (Panama to Marquesas).

On board I can do anything: cook, clean, paint, keep the night watch on my own, take care of kids... I'm quick learner as well. I'm competent crew, reliable, service-minded and ready to help any time. I'm positive, open-minded person, easy-going, but hard working.

I graduated in July with architecture degree and I've decided to take gap year to sail and travel.

If you have any questions or need more informations let me know.

olgahela@gmail.com
olgahelena is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Australia, crew, Fiji