Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-06-2015, 03:17   #1

Skipper and crew wanted from Vanuatu

Skipper and crew wanted from Vanuatu to either Australia (Cairns or Darwin) or Singapore, Johor Bahru, or Sihanoukville. Journey starts in September 2015. Unfortunately I won't be able to make the whole journey myself because of work commitments but I will be joining for some parts of it. I would like a reliable skipper to handle the boat duties.

Solid and reliable 40 foot steel cutter rig on which several members of this forum have already sailed.

Message me if interested. Will pay for skipper and expenses, will cover food and fuel costs for crew.
Old 23-06-2015, 08:11   #2

Boat: Sceptre 43
Re: Skipper and crew wanted from Vanuatu

Delatbabel,

Hello, I just completed sailing around the would on my own sailboat Dragosnbane. I am now able to take on new jobs and I am interested in skippering for you. I have experience in Vanuatu sailing through the Islands and really enjoyed Tanny Island hiking up the volcano and the diving on the USS Coolidge. Last year I sailed directly from Vanauta to Darwin Australia, on my 43 foot Sceptre which took 17 days. I also went through the visa process for getting into Indonesia with a saliboat.

After my arrival in the Caribbean this spring I became a ASA sailing instructor and received my captain license from the USCG. I am 32 years old and have sailed across every ocean and have amassed 50,000 nautical miles includeding saling through two class 1 hurricans off the Cape of South Africa. I also have a Bachelor of Science degree and worked in my career profession before committing to a new career in the sailing industry.

Please let me know if you would like to discuss more about how I can help you and your goals for sailing. I am available for skype chat or email.

Thank you,

Jacques

Tags
crew, crew wanted, skipper, Vanuatu, wanted