Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2017, 08:09   #1

Linehandlers for the Panama Canal - Jan 2017

Hola!

My boyfriend, Mitch, and I will be arriving in Panama City around January 22/23rd via a friends 42' yacht. His passage through the canal has already been booked by family and so we are looking to help out on a boat to experience the canal.

We are both late 20's, easy going and willing to share boat duties. Mitch is from Australia and has extensive small boat sailing experience. I grew up in the Canadian Rocky Mountains so the cruising world is a new one for me but I am a quick learner! I do have knot and rope experience from rock climbing and have first aid certifications.

We are not looking to be paid. If you know someone who is looking for linehandlers please let me know. I can be contacted through here or on WhatsApp: 1-250-423-8656.

Happy New Year!
Nicole.
NMuscroft is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Panama, Panama Canal