Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-01-2017, 13:02   #1

Central America

Dear skippers & boat owners,

this is Flo. I'm offering my help as a crew for boats sailing in Central America. It's the end of January and I am near Cancun, Mexico now. If needed, I can travel to any port on either the Carribean or the Pacific coast of Central America within a couple of days.

My general idea is to sail south from here but as I don't have a fixed schedule, I might be interested in sailing to whatever destination you want to sail to. I guess that I'll be in the area for a few months before trying to do the South Pacific crossing (another topic, another thread).

I would describe myself as a rather calm, non-smoking person who likes to think before acting. After working in the IT industry in Germany for some years, I've been hitchhiking around Europe and beyond for most of the time since quitting my job in 2013.

I've been sailing in Greece and Southern Spain before. Both times I haven't been seasick, even in 40-50kts wind.

I speak fluent German and English as well as conversational French.

Please feel free to contact me through email: flo (!aett!) vitaltimes (!dot!) org

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Flo
vitaltimes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Central America