Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-05-2018, 03:38   #1

Insurance Croatia

Hi, I'm Canadian and currently working and living in Japan, and will be purchasing a 44ft yacht in Croatia and will put on a Canadian flag. Does anyone know any insurance companies would provide insurance? Struggle to get any underwriters to insure a yacht with Canadian flag in Croatia. Thanks. Paul
pauladamriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 07:15   #2

Boat: Catalina 36 MKI
Re: Insurance Croatia

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauladamriddle View Post
Hi, I'm Canadian and currently working and living in Japan, and will be purchasing a 44ft yacht in Croatia and will put on a Canadian flag. Does anyone know any insurance companies would provide insurance? Struggle to get any underwriters to insure a yacht with Canadian flag in Croatia. Thanks. Paul
try Y Yacht Insurance. Y Yacht Insurance | Insurance quote | Yacht Insurance quotes | Cheap Yacht Insurance quote
De.windhoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2018, 11:27   #3

Boat: HUnter 260- Moonshadow
Re: Insurance Croatia

Try these guys. I got a quote from them for a boat and it compared in price with far better. Their page says 90 years in the insurance business but only recently in yacht

I only have the quote so I can not vouch for them as a company or how they pay. Anyone using them I would like to know as the policy looks great for a fair price. Nowhere near the hurricane provisions of other policies.

Breweraz
breweraz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Croatia, insurance