Cruisers & Sailing Forums (http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/)
-   Electrical: Batteries, Generators & Solar (http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f14/)
-   -   Important Discovery ! (http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f14/important-discovery-1981.html)

GordMay 30-06-2005 00:13

Important Discovery !

THE “HOLE THEORY” EXPOSED AS FRAUD © 1996
-by G.V.Deutschmann, Sr.

Have you ever been confused by the Electronic Hole Theory of Semiconductor Physics?

I do know my stuff when it comes to electronics and have done a careful study of the illusory phenomenon of electron flow and here is what I have found.

After years of research, I have come to realize that the hole theory may Not be Correct.
My theory, which has been proven time and time again in service shops all across the country, is this.

All Electronic Devices and Especially IC's Work on Smoke...

Yes, that's what I said, Smoke!

I have recently discovered that every electronic device manufactured and all IC makers, encapsulate a certain amount of Black Smoke in every one of their devices.
This smoke is what does the work and performs the magic of electron flow inside the device.

Undoubtedly, you have often noticed that a component will quit working when this
encapsulated smoke leaks out. I have documented this many times and it
conclusively proves my theory.

After all, when a storm comes up, the sky gets black,
The lightening starts to flash through the black clouds, which must be smoke. Because when the sky clears and is no longer black the lightening stops!

So the Smoke is the answer to electron flow...

Proof Positive: Have you ever been able to operate an electronic component after the Smoke leaked out?

I rest my case .........
by G.V.Deutschmann, Sr.

delmarrey 30-06-2005 01:38

My electronic componets make their own smoke, then they quit working. Especially when the flames start to get big. :D :D

Alan Wheeler 30-06-2005 05:42

Yes I have known that theory for about 20years now. When I was a tech geek, I even came up with "smoke in a can". But I couldn't work out how to get the smoke to stay in the device long enough to get the top back on the package. And then it occured to me. The original maker of the device must use a Powder of some form, that when it is activated with electricity for the first time, it turns into the special smoke. Hence the term, "Burn in" Duh! Alas, I have never been able to work out what that special powder was. Even though they called it a Silicon device, I found Silicon certainly didn't produce smoke when heated, nor did it want to conduct electricity. So from my observations I deduced that they aren't even Silicon devices. That is just a myth to put the rest of us off the trail.
:D

ssullivan 30-06-2005 13:48

Re: Important Discovery !

Ha ha ha!! Hillairous. :)

Quote:

GordMay once whispered in the wind:
TH4E “HOLE THEORY” EXPOSED AS FRAUD © 1996
-by G.V.Deutschmann, Sr.

Have you ever been confused by the Electronic Hole Theory of Semiconductor Physics?

I do know my stuff when it comes to electronics and have done a careful study of the illusory phenomenon of electron flow and here is what I have found.

After years of research, I have come to realize that the hole theory may Not be Correct.
My theory, which has been proven time and time again in service shops all across the country, is this.

All Electronic Devices and Especially IC's Work on Smoke...

Yes, that's what I said, Smoke!

I have recently discovered that every electronic device manufactured and all IC makers, encapsulate a certain amount of Black Smoke in every one of their devices.
This smoke is what does the work and performs the magic of electron flow inside the device.

Undoubtedly, you have often noticed that a component will quit working when this
encapsulated smoke leaks out. I have documented this many times and it
conclusively proves my theory.

After all, when a storm comes up, the sky gets black,
The lightening starts to flash through the black clouds, which must be smoke. Because when the sky clears and is no longer black the lightening stops!

So the Smoke is the answer to electron flow...

Proof Positive: Have you ever been able to operate an electronic component after the Smoke leaked out?

I rest my case .........
by G.V.Deutschmann, Sr.