Cruisers & Sailing Forums (http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/)
-   Crew Archives (http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f138/)
-   -   Crew Wanted: crew wanted (http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f138/crew-wanted-160313.html)

trimarannaga 30-01-2016 03:05

crew wanted

Hey sailors, I am searching for full time permanent loveable crew to sail the Caribbean with me and in a few years, perhaps the south Pacific.
This is my 3rd boat, been on the sea since I was 21 (now 51) and I don't intend to change my way of life.
Expectations: good sailor, good navigation skills, problem solver, independent income or way to earn while traveling.
No newbies no drunks and no BS.
About me; female, self employed, adventurous but not reckless, healthy, strong, and I have been told attractive.
About the boat; 40 foot searunner trimaran, seaworthy and comfortable, recently rebuilt yanmar20, new standing rigging, a real ocean going vessel

minottx 30-01-2016 07:23

Re: crew wanted

Not sure if you got my earlier response...seems I may have timed out of this site...

Jack minottx at gmail dot com

minottx 30-01-2016 08:40

BTW my email is minottx at g mail dot com...... You may know Minot Lighthouse in Massachusetts flashes 1-4-3... that was my home port years ago Jack

RenegadeSailing 05-02-2016 06:52

Hello,

I am just reading your post so pardon if I am tardy to reach out. I am not certain if what I can offer will be of interest, but here goes:

- I am currently in St. Croix and have pre-paid accommodations in St. Thomas from Feb 9 - 23. It is my interest to see more of the islands by boat / photograph some local regattas and do travel writing.

- I am a San Francisco marketing and PR person/writer/photographer with an interest to remain in the area for 1 to 2 more months then head back to San Francisco

- Back home in San Francisco I race (main and headsail positions) in Bay and some ocean events.

- Non-smoker, non-drinker, athletic, quiet. Bio and photos on renegadesailing.com.

Do email if you see any synergies. Thank you.

RenegadeSailing 05-02-2016 06:53

Hello,

I am just reading your post so pardon if I am tardy to reach out. I am not certain if what I can offer will be of interest, but here goes:

- I am currently in St. Croix and have pre-paid accommodations in St. Thomas from Feb 9 - 23. It is my interest to see more of the islands by boat / photograph some local regattas and do travel writing.

- I am a San Francisco marketing and PR person/writer/photographer with an interest to remain in the area for 1 to 2 more months then head back to San Francisco

- Back home in San Francisco I race (main and headsail positions) in Bay and some ocean events.

- Non-smoker, non-drinker, athletic, quiet. Bio and photos on renegadesailing.com.

Do email if you see any synergies. Thank you.

beiusei 05-02-2016 11:45

I am interested in it, *but i am currently travelling Mexico and in that case i should change quickly my plans.

I am 40, english, spanish, italian speaking

Basic cook and Divemaster, Watchkeeper and deckhand.

My fb is *www.facebook.com/beiusei

I wait your reply soon because of my travel itinerary.

Thanks so much

Sent from my SM-T715C using Cruisers Sailing Forum mobile app