What do men
want on a boat? I believe that is the question but you also want to know what women think men
want on a boat, well here's what I think:
1. Men want to sail through the night - all the time.
2. Men want to be the final word in decisions - now I know you'll deny this but I've 'noticed' that I you decide to reef or let go a reef it becomes a debate whereas when the opposite happens, I rarely question it.
3. Men want a happy mate.
4. Men want praise and appreciation.
5. Men want you to understand how things work.
6. Men want to move faster than the boat on the horizon, on the same tack and abeam of them.
7. Men want a cold beverage all the time.
8. Men want cockpit
sex - when appropriate.
9. Men want a well set anchor
10.Men want to be admired.
I think I could go on forever. I will add that with the exception of #1 this woman wants the same things as men. I have not read the 'womans' thread but I know that I want a heck of a lot more acoutrement on board to make the experience more pleasurable. I've not met or sailed with many, if any, men that had these things but I have also not met or sailed with any men that did not really enjoy having these things.
How'd I do?