Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-03-2011, 06:00   #76

Boat: Leopard Catamaran
Re: Sex afloat...give it to me!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodchuck View Post
Once, at anchor on a thirty footer with nine others aboard, my significant other at the time and I went looking for some privacy in the dinghy. The island in Thailand that we were anchored off of had no place to land so we rowed off into the dark and got to it. It worked fabulously right up until, in the throes of her orgasm, she flopped overboard and flipped me, and everything else into the water. We managed to save the oars and get the dinghy righted and bailed but we lost our clothes and had to climb back aboard the sailboat naked, to the applause of the rest of the crew.
Classic! You Haven't lived life until this has happened to you.
capn_billl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 06:15   #77

Boat: 1982 Oday 34
Re: Sex Afloat . . . Give it to Me !

The foam in my v-berth works fine, but the ceiling is a bit low, so one weekend the ex had climbed on top but was tired of hunching over, so she just decided to stick her head out of the hatch like a prairie dog. All was good until a neighbor walked down the dock said, hello and attempted to strike up a conversation. Then I couldn't stop laughing.
Jetexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:38   #78
nes

Boat: Island Packet 445

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetexas View Post
The foam in my v-berth works fine, but the ceiling is a bit low, so one weekend the ex had climbed on top but was tired of hunching over, so she just decided to stick her head out of the hatch like a prairie dog. All was good until a neighbor walked down the dock said, hello and attempted to strike up a conversation. Then I couldn't stop laughing.

Now that is a really good visual! Thanks for the laugh!
nes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:09   #79

Boat: Hans Christian 36'

To the poster who mentioned that this thread is a sausage fest, sadly, MOST of the posts in the "woman aboard" section are answered by men. One of the reasons why I don't post here frequently.

To answer your questions about foam mattresses. My husband and I have had the best sleep of our lives sleeping on a boat, on our new foam we got from the cushion guys.

To answer your question about sex, a wonderful lover is a wonderful lover.

Things I don't like about the v-berth and sex? I can't sit up without hitting my head, so yeah, certain positions are pretty close to impossible, or take a lot of contortioning (<--- is that a word?). Thankfully, my husband is fit, and I do yoga.

Now there are other spots on a boat to have sex. I do like going on trips when we stay at a hotel and have a nice, big, open bed, with head clearance.
Red Charlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:15   #80

Boat: 50' steel canal and river cruiser

Quote:
As long as she didnt howl like Lassie (Porkies) as that could be a dead giveaway.
Old 03-03-2011, 12:29   #81

Boat: 24' sailing paraw - traditional Filipino

The inside of my berth on my old 40' Wharram was simple epoxied ply (with top quality foam mattress).

The morning after Carolines first night on board she said "This is like making love in a coffin!"

"How many times have you made love in a coffin?" I replied

THWACK!!!

I gussied up the coffin a little after that, she approved
panglao dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 16:44   #82

Boat: islandpacket

My Wife and I have the best boat sex when we try to anchor. Me on the bow she in the stern as we shout F U's at each other!!
Old 03-03-2011, 22:00   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Charlotte View Post
To the poster who mentioned that this thread is a sausage fest, sadly, MOST of the posts in the "woman aboard" section are answered by men. One of the reasons why I don't post here frequently.

To answer your questions about foam mattresses. My husband and I have had the best sleep of our lives sleeping on a boat, on our new foam we got from the cushion guys.

To answer your question about sex, a wonderful lover is a wonderful lover.

Things I don't like about the v-berth and sex? I can't sit up without hitting my head, so yeah, certain positions are pretty close to impossible, or take a lot of contortioning (<--- is that a word?). Thankfully, my husband is fit, and I do yoga.

Now there are other spots on a boat to have sex. I do like going on trips when we stay at a hotel and have a nice, big, open bed, with head clearance.
I have to say that all her inhibitions have gone away when she saw the new boat...now she feels like home and love is in the air.
strangely I feel the same
ps. the boats is a mess
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0344.jpg
Views:	675
Size:	413.8 KB
ID:	24494   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0353.jpg
Views:	659
Size:	419.1 KB
ID:	24495  

otherthan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 22:34   #84

Boat: Roberts Offshore 38

Quote:
Damn, I just sprayed coffee all over the monitor n keyboard.

Sabre
SabreKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 23:47   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobi View Post
...according to her spring mattreses are a dead indication of a good lover...foam mattres offer no momentum and therfor bad lovers will never see the diference:
Le sigh....

Jobi, this statement means you girlfriend is in serious need of more experience. Why Event_Horizon, what do you mean? Well consider this: The vast majority of the population (here in the US and most of the world--excluding east Asia and third world countries) sleeps on a spring mattress. Are all these people good lovers? even most of them? No. No they are not jobi. If she honestly believes what she says than it's a safe assumption she hasn't seen enough "spring mattresses" to know what she is talking about.

This is a golden opportunity jobi. Rock her world. Show her that good lovers live exclusively on sailboats. Prove to her that if you don't live on water, you're nothing but a flaccid little peasant unworthy of sexual consideration!

...then hope that she never actually figures out what traits make a guy a good lover.
Event_Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 00:30   #86
C.L.O.D

Cruisers Forum Supporter

I cannot believe it has taken so long find this thread. It has taken ages to read, cos every time I started laughing I had to hand the computer over to Hubby to read as well! When I read posts, I tend to hit the " button... I liked a lot of posts on this thread!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobi View Post
you know I use to be 360lb only 2 years ago...I can asure you my sex life was nil.
To be fair, Steeve, big people generally have bigger boobies. That looks good on a woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTB View Post
Is this about mattresses, or boat sex?
Does it matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete7 View Post
ask her to choose what cushions and throws she wants.
Very surprised to see you guys talking about upholstery in a thread about sex. At least the women talk about sex when they're meeting in their quilting group....

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormechanico View Post
Ours isn't red, but it's really comfy and my wife made the quilt.
Wow - that's a lovely quilt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Charlotte View Post
Now there are other spots on a boat to have sex.
Uhuh. Like that space between the helm and the backstay. Good leg support, great handholds... Not so comfy as the mattress but....
SaucySailoress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 00:53   #87

Send a message via Skype™ to DannySt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucy Sailoress View Post
Uhuh. Like that space between the helm and the backstay. Good leg support, great handholds... Not so comfy as the mattress but....
Now that is keeping a proper watch.
DannySt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 01:32   #88
C.L.O.D

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Uhuh. A 360 view, in fact.
SaucySailoress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 01:46   #89

Boat: Islander 29

I'm only reading this because it's 04.45 and I can't sleep courtesy of a bad back (my excuse). Terrific thread, laugh a minute, but painfull. Can't wait to post a good 360 degree watch when the ice melts up here in the freezer. I'll never look at my boat's deck, dinghy, mast, rigging etc. in the same way ever again. At least my imagination has eased off the pain in my back lol.
Banzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 07:34   #90

(((To be fair, Steeve, big people generally have bigger boobies. That looks good on a woman.)))

iv become an expert at this, big, small, firm or soft the most fun to be with womans are those with humor...

(((Very surprised to see you guys talking about upholstery in a thread about sex. At least the women talk about sex when they're meeting in their quilting group....)))

men only act matcho because women have iregular needs...only when ovulating do they show interest in our sweet soft fatherly side...the true nature of men!!!

(((Uhuh. Like that space between the helm and the backstay. Good leg support, great handholds... Not so comfy as the mattress but....)))

leg support and handholds clearly boat should be designed by women
otherthan is offline   Reply With Quote