Cruisers Forum
 


Join CruisersForum Today

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-04-2011, 14:27   #151
Registered User
 
NatKat's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ventura, CA
Boat: Islander 33 - 1966 flat top
Posts: 68
Re: Sex Afloat . . . Give it to Me !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobi View Post
ok calm down girls I just want your opinion on the matter...first let me say why I ask this question...my girlfriend says she can spot a good lover simply on his bed choice...according to her spring mattreses are a dead indication of a good lover...
Totally disagree w/ your GF. I spot good lover by how he MOVES. Mattress means nothing. Good lovin' not always on bed (but CLEAN SHEETS help!). 1st boat, we removed head and did business in bucket to make v-berth better for couple.
New (to us) boat is bigger so we can keep head. YAY! We removed the cabin door to enlarge v-berth. He is fixing v-berth right now so we can be together in romantic, comfortable bed. Make larger the v-berth and have clean sheets ... I think your GF will be very happy. Don't need spring mattress on boat b/c ocean has momentum hahaha.
__________________

__________________
NatKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 15:08   #152
Registered User

Join Date: Feb 2011
Boat: Bristol Channel Cutter, 28 ft, "Jolie Brise"
Posts: 10
Re: Sex afloat...give it to me!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobi View Post
...she on the other hand fears that she may feel trapped on a boat...
My dear jobi, have you taken her anywhere on this boat of yours? She may feel trapped because she is thinking of how small the boat is inside. If you can get her to travel with you for a little while, she may stop feeling cooped up and actually begin to realize that it opens her horizons. I know that I get an expansive feeling when we're anchored in a quiet cove somewhere off the beaten path, not to mention sailing on the open ocean.

My husband gave me the greatest gift years ago, after a few years of weekending. I did not know whether I would like cruising. He enrolled me in an offshore sailing class going to the Bahamas from Florida. The best part was, he stayed home while I took the course (so he wouldn't influence my impressions, very important!). I remember the day we left Bimini to return to Florida. I looked East and said to myself, "Spain is over there!" It was the moment I realized that sailing was what I wanted to do more than anything else.

After that, the house felt cooped up, and the boat felt big.

Your gf is a student, so maybe she has summers off? Try to get some serious time and go to somewhere with some beautiful scenery. Put down the anchor early, cook her some great meals, and serve wine. Get off the boat every coupla days to tour or dine out. That's the psychology of making a boat feel large.
__________________

__________________
Skippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 18:57   #153
Guest
 
otherthan's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 843
Images: 3
Re: Sex afloat...give it to me!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippa View Post
My dear jobi, have you taken her anywhere on this boat of yours? She may feel trapped because she is thinking of how small the boat is inside. If you can get her to travel with you for a little while, she may stop feeling cooped up and actually begin to realize that it opens her horizons. I know that I get an expansive feeling when we're anchored in a quiet cove somewhere off the beaten path, not to mention sailing on the open ocean.

My husband gave me the greatest gift years ago, after a few years of weekending. I did not know whether I would like cruising. He enrolled me in an offshore sailing class going to the Bahamas from Florida. The best part was, he stayed home while I took the course (so he wouldn't influence my impressions, very important!). I remember the day we left Bimini to return to Florida. I looked East and said to myself, "Spain is over there!" It was the moment I realized that sailing was what I wanted to do more than anything else.

After that, the house felt cooped up, and the boat felt big.

Your gf is a student, so maybe she has summers off? Try to get some serious time and go to somewhere with some beautiful scenery. Put down the anchor early, cook her some great meals, and serve wine. Get off the boat every coupla days to tour or dine out. That's the psychology of making a boat feel large.
Thanks for sharing and good advise

we are leaving in a few weeks for the Azures...from trois riviere down the saint laurence across the atlantic to the azures...this will be are very first trip...I wanted to go alone but she insist on coming...this little voyage is my prelude to my next and goal Asia (the mollucans) I know that normaly thers a slow learning procesus...but we will skip this and get going.

rgds
__________________
otherthan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 20:58   #154
Registered User
 
capn_billl's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Houston,Tx
Boat: Maxum 37'
Posts: 1,587
Re: Sex afloat...give it to me!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippa View Post
My dear jobi, have you taken her anywhere on this boat of yours? She may feel trapped because she is thinking of how small the boat is inside. If you can get her to travel with you for a little while, she may stop feeling cooped up and actually begin to realize that it opens her horizons. I know that I get an expansive feeling when we're anchored in a quiet cove somewhere off the beaten path, not to mention sailing on the open ocean.

My husband gave me the greatest gift years ago, after a few years of weekending. I did not know whether I would like cruising. He enrolled me in an offshore sailing class going to the Bahamas from Florida. The best part was, he stayed home while I took the course (so he wouldn't influence my impressions, very important!). I remember the day we left Bimini to return to Florida. I looked East and said to myself, "Spain is over there!" It was the moment I realized that sailing was what I wanted to do more than anything else.

After that, the house felt cooped up, and the boat felt big.

Your gf is a student, so maybe she has summers off? Try to get some serious time and go to somewhere with some beautiful scenery. Put down the anchor early, cook her some great meals, and serve wine. Get off the boat every coupla days to tour or dine out. That's the psychology of making a boat feel large.

WOW. That is it in a nutshell. Those who love sailing, see it as a one way ticket to the rest of the planet; those who don't, see it as a small box surrounded by water. What a difference perspective makes.
__________________
capn_billl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 21:34   #155
Registered User
 
Sailor g's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,137
I agree. It's the biggest backyard I've ever has. 
__________________
Sailor g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2011, 15:32   #156
Registered User
 
s/vAngel's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Florida
Boat: Bayfield29, 31loa bowsprit
Posts: 61
Re: Sex Afloat . . . Give it to Me !

How awesome that we can talk about this healthy fact of life! I...er... "enjoy" my sailboat Angel (she has a, uhm, tiller) and when my boyfriend found out, he really was turned on. Maybe I'm just weird or kinky, but incorporating my sailboat really spices things up...I'm just saying. YOu know- like adult toys and such...
When we cruise, he sails his own boat, but stays on mine during rest periods -mine's bigger and has a large sleeping area. For most of us ladies, sex happens when there's a clean, comfortable space to do it in.
Oh dear, I'm about brick red embarrassed by now...
__________________
s/vAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2011, 15:44   #157
Registered User
 
meburma's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 199
Send a message via AIM to meburma Send a message via Yahoo to meburma Send a message via Skype™ to meburma
Quote:
Originally Posted by s/vAngel
How awesome that we can talk about this healthy fact of life! I...er... "enjoy" my sailboat Angel (she has a, uhm, tiller) and when my boyfriend found out, he really was turned on. Maybe I'm just weird or kinky, but incorporating my sailboat really spices things up...I'm just saying. YOu know- like adult toys and such...
When we cruise, he sails his own boat, but stays on mine during rest periods -mine's bigger and has a large sleeping area. For most of us ladies, sex happens when there's a clean, comfortable space to do it in.
Oh dear, I'm about brick red embarrassed by now...
Awesome. Seriously.
__________________
meburma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2011, 16:08   #158
Guest
 
otherthan's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 843
Images: 3
Re: Sex Afloat . . . Give it to Me !

Quote:
Originally Posted by s/vAngel View Post
How awesome that we can talk about this healthy fact of life! I...er... "enjoy" my sailboat Angel (she has a, uhm, tiller) and when my boyfriend found out, he really was turned on. Maybe I'm just weird or kinky, but incorporating my sailboat really spices things up...I'm just saying. YOu know- like adult toys and such...
When we cruise, he sails his own boat, but stays on mine during rest periods -mine's bigger and has a large sleeping area. For most of us ladies, sex happens when there's a clean, comfortable space to do it in.
Oh dear, I'm about brick red embarrassed by now...
ok il confess right here and now...you arent the only kinky girl in town...my girlfriend has specifique requierments in this regard...she clearly has expressed on the shape and hight of the new tiller I am building.

so I say bravo to you and all others...I know how hard it is to go out of our comfort zone when we talk about such a subject...I especialy aplaude the fact that this thread hasent slept out off hand
rgds
__________________
otherthan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2011, 16:10   #159
Registered User
 
LostAtSea2011's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by s/vAngel
How awesome that we can talk about this healthy fact of life! I...er... "enjoy" my sailboat Angel (she has a, uhm, tiller) and when my boyfriend found out, he really was turned on. Maybe I'm just weird or kinky, but incorporating my sailboat really spices things up...I'm just saying. YOu know- like adult toys and such...
When we cruise, he sails his own boat, but stays on mine during rest periods -mine's bigger and has a large sleeping area. For most of us ladies, sex happens when there's a clean, comfortable space to do it in.
Oh dear, I'm about brick red embarrassed by now...
Got any pics?
__________________
LostAtSea2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2011, 16:19   #160
Registered User
 
avb3's Avatar

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Florida/Alberta
Boat: Lippincott 30
Posts: 9,913
Images: 1
Re: Sex Afloat . . . Give it to Me !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobi View Post
ok il confess right here and now...you arent the only kinky girl in town...my girlfriend has specifique requierments in this regard...she clearly has expressed on the shape and hight of the new tiller I am building.

so I say bravo to you and all others...I know how hard it is to go out of our comfort zone when we talk about such a subject...I especialy aplaude the fact that this thread hasent slept out off hand
rgds
We need to edit the thread title to "Tiller as a sex toy" !

My imagination does runneth wild
__________________
avb3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2011, 18:14   #161
Guest
 
otherthan's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 843
Images: 3
Re: Sex Afloat . . . Give it to Me !

Quote:
Originally Posted by avb3 View Post
We need to edit the thread title to "Tiller as a sex toy" !

My imagination does runneth wild

This thread is informative in many more ways...tillers are only part of it...hope no one post about anchor fun caus iam out
__________________
otherthan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2011, 18:20   #162
Registered User
 
watergypsy's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia. ( boat name - 'Anarchy')
Boat: Boro Temptress 10.4 metres .
Posts: 55
Images: 4
Re: Sex Afloat . . . Give it to Me !

arghhhhhhhhh! I thought convincing my husband to buy a boat would lead to more sex... now he wants to stay close to, or better still, on shore for the foreseeable future , my dreams of sailing off into the sunset for warmer climes and 'hotter' times are getting colder . I must be doin' it wrong, tell me more about this tiller idea.
;-)
__________________
watergypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2011, 18:34   #163
Registered User
 
meburma's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 199
Send a message via AIM to meburma Send a message via Yahoo to meburma Send a message via Skype™ to meburma
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobi

This thread is informative in many more ways...tillers are only part of it...hope no one post about anchor fun caus iam out
As if the arguments about using your anchor one way or another weren't heated enough already!
__________________
meburma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2011, 18:52   #164
Registered User
 
avb3's Avatar

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Florida/Alberta
Boat: Lippincott 30
Posts: 9,913
Images: 1
Re: Sex Afloat . . . Give it to Me !

Quote:
Originally Posted by watergypsy View Post
arghhhhhhhhh! I thought convincing my husband to buy a boat would lead to more sex... now he wants to stay close to, or better still, on shore for the foreseeable future , my dreams of sailing off into the sunset for warmer climes and 'hotter' times are getting colder . I must be doin' it wrong, tell me more about this tiller idea.
;-)

Yes, inquiring minds want to know if you utilize this with the motor running or not, and if it is running, what is the best RPM?
__________________
avb3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2011, 18:57   #165
Freelance Delivery Skipper..
 
boatman61's Avatar

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: UK/Portugal
Posts: 20,198
Images: 2
Send a message via Skype™ to boatman61
pirate Re: Sex Afloat . . . Give it to Me !

Quote:
Originally Posted by avb3 View Post
Yes, inquiring minds want to know if you utilize this with the motor running or not, and if it is running, what is the best RPM?
Variable I would imagine... but then I'm not one to Rabbit on about things like this... bit racey for my puritanical mind..
__________________


Born To Be Wild
boatman61 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sex and the Autopilot Joe Okros Navigation 15 11-11-2012 03:19
Back Afloat ! pirate_222 Construction, Maintenance & Refit 10 29-03-2009 05:53
philosophy of sex northerncat Off Topic Forum 6 20-02-2007 14:46



Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:12.


Google+
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Social Knowledge Networks
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

ShowCase vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.