Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30-01-2019, 05:50   #1

Boat: Lagoon 400 catamaran
Our Homeschooling Routine

Hello everyone!
Our kids made a video episode about their homeschool routine, using the program Calvert.
It is not a very serious video, but still it can give you a lot of information about homeschooling for cruising kids.
Comments are welcome!😉

https://youtu.be/AD6kxDdBT_A
Smart555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 14:25   #2

Re: Our Homeschooling Routine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart555 View Post
Hello everyone!
Our kids made a video episode about their homeschool routine, using the program Calvert.
It is not a very serious video, but still it can give you a lot of information about homeschooling for cruising kids.
Comments are welcome!😉

https://youtu.be/AD6kxDdBT_A

Love this, thank you so much for posting. The kids did such a great job; I just sat here with my 7th grader watching it so that he can get an idea of what's in store for him next year in 8th grade. I will probably send you a personal message with some more specific questions about the program if that's OK – you guys seem to be on a similar educational and life plan as us. You just got started a year or so before us, so I'm afraid that we want to pick your brains! In the meantime, AMAZING job kids! You answered so many questions that we had in your video, and really gave us huge insights as to how it all works. Very clear and informative. And the zen-like balancing on your syllabus was awe inspiring!

Maz
No Sprogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 10:10   #3

Boat: Lagoon 400 catamaran
Re: Our Homeschooling Routine

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Sprogs View Post
Love this, thank you so much for posting. The kids did such a great job; I just sat here with my 7th grader watching it so that he can get an idea of what's in store for him next year in 8th grade. I will probably send you a personal message with some more specific questions about the program if that's OK – you guys seem to be on a similar educational and life plan as us. You just got started a year or so before us, so I'm afraid that we want to pick your brains! In the meantime, AMAZING job kids! You answered so many questions that we had in your video, and really gave us huge insights as to how it all works. Very clear and informative. And the zen-like balancing on your syllabus was awe inspiring!

Maz

Thank you, Maz, so much for such a great feedback!
We sent you the answer by PM. I hope it was helpful!
Don’t hesitate if there is anything else we can help you with
Smart555 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
school