Hi all, Liberty is anchored at the Shackleford Banks (beaufort, NC) for the night, then moving to Spooner Creek to wait for a window to sail south. Right now it looks like departing Wednesday Nov 30 may be a good window. We will shoot for the Abacos, but if the weather
is holding nicely we may press on to Royal Island/Spanish Wells. We have not yet cruised Eleuthera, and would like to do so on the way to George Town for Christmas
. Then, Acklins/Samana Cay and Thorny Path south.
HawaiiSun2, glad to see you're in the islands. We can hardly wait. Morning Glory, another kid boat (Catana with 10 yr girl and 12 yr boy) is in Vero waiting for a window to West End. Looking forward to meeting all y'all.
Dave, Nancy, Chris and Josh