Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-12-2013, 14:39   #1

Boat: Roughwater, pilot house, 58 ft
Christmas Presents for Wife/SO

My wife is not interest/desire for boat stuff, and she usually buys whatever she wants, so it hard to shop for her. Last year bought her Pandora bracelet with a couple of charms. So for her birthday, anniversary and Christmas been buying new charms for her. They are not cheap 50 to 100 bucks but they are stainless steel, and some have gold trim. It will be several years to fill the bracelet completely with charms. Of course I will buy her a Christmas card, flowers and chocolate. Can not go wrong with flowers and chocolate.

So what Christmas present ideas do you have for her, and/or what would you want for Christmas. Please keep it R rate.
rw58ph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2013, 15:04   #2

Boat: Pacific Seacraft a Crealock 34
Re: Christmas Presents for Wife/SO

My hubby got me a marine stereo, XM radio, sweet speakers, which he promises to instal by Christmas . He also gave me Brian Toss's eye splicing DVD(great DVD). I've been asking for a radio aboard for years, it is gonna be a good Christmas
Old 16-12-2013, 18:27   #3

Boat: Beneteau 473
I would say you are on the right track.

If you want something to share with the boat, I would second OGs stereo and speakers. I love listening to music and my hubby installed a great stereo that I can plug my iPod into for my birthday. I'm not sure but I think I am getting new/better speakers for Christmas.

If not for the boat too, a gift certificate to a spa for a massage/facial/manicure (you name it) is always fun. Tickets to special events, concerts, plays, etc. are also fun and extends the magic of Christmas a bit for both of you. Tickets/reservations for a special weekend get away for the two of you might be an idea.

What does your wife like to do?
Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived. JEAN LUC PICARD, Captain of the Starship Enterprise
SmartMove is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
christmas