Cruisers Forum

Join CruisersForum Today

Old 30-03-2010, 15:22   #46

Location: "Noosa" Australia, I am French by birth and Australian by choise.
Boat: 2 boats , a colson 21 and a bolger micro
just relax

And I would like you guys/girls to see me as a sailor rather than a sailing male.

i am sure you are a great person, but as i mention before
i prefere to be sailing with woman most of the time , because i do not smoke , nor drink, and i have no patience anymore to deal with ego and mess around the boat, and conflit of life baguage and woman /man issues.
stories of ex , or this or that ..
i like woman chatting and laughing together, chatting about cooking , their little dog or cat , and their projects for their new life , free from responsabilities for the husband , kids, offence,
I am happy to come and say hi , and chat and join you for a friendly chat on your boat,i have many man sailing mate.
i am still young in my head , but my body show , alas some hache and pain, from flying accident, and racing sailing..ect travelling the world as an photo-journalist before
i embrace this turn call menopause,
i get more tired and less resless, but more time to think ..

there are no problemes , only solutions
cathyoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 20:07   #47
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Pacific Seacraft a Crealock 34
Cathy is right, there is a certain comfort with "the girls". I don't think it should imply a lack or imperfection in the opposite sex (barnie we love ya!) NOR is it a man hating thing (I love men!), it is just an enjoyment for girl bonding, it has so many unique and wonderful dynamics.

I totally relate to the "get more tired and less restless". I have my trawler all picked out for when me ol bones can no longer handle the rigors of sailing ( Grand banks- sweet)

Mrs. Rain Dog~Ocean Girl
Ocean Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 19:03   #48
cat herder, extreme blacksheep

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: 1976 FORMOSA yankee clipper 41
Send a message via Yahoo to zeehag Send a message via Skype™ to zeehag
both genders are imperfect--i prefer the company of men to that of meaning men are bettert than women--no one is better than anyone else lol.....i bond poorly with most folks---is rare to have me find someone with whom to spend time sailing---most folks are bound to docks or land--i want no part of that bit--i like sailing--i like freedom and i like travelling-----havent really found anyone yet who has similar feelings--lol---so i sail infrequently with others-until my own boat is in sailing condition--then ye can find me--i will be on the slowest boat out there lol----- i own a formosa i donot race --lol--belongs to fast cars not sailboats lol...
zeehag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:45   #49

Boat: Colvic Watson/32ft/Feels Good
Send a message via Skype™ to feelsgood
Hey svHyLyte do you know why the men dominate the forums.........Because the ladies are working their asses off to keep them happy....No I aint a ladie I am a man with a lovely lady by my side
feelsgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 16:48   #50
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: a sailing boat
Originally Posted by feelsgood View Post
... the ladies are working their asses off to keep them (men) happy...
So, if they (ladies) are not happy working that hard, they are free to find a more rewarding pass-time. In vast majority of countries (that we post from) we HAVE wives, not OWN them.

We make choices, sometimes bad ones. If we stick with a bad choice, it is one more bad choice.

I would say there is an equal proportion of men working hard and without success, to make their ladies happy. These too are free to leave and find a happy live elsewhere (e.g. cruising ;-)).

barnakiel is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: