Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-2011, 07:12   #316
Armchair Bucketeer

Re: A Woman's Needs

Quote:
Originally Posted by osirissail View Post
All of this boils down to finding a woman with good boat sense like "Serena" - and if not successful, doing the best thing - getting a woman from a "frontier" society in a country where the women are not already thoroughly indoctrinated in vanity and consumerism's - e.g., major western society countries. There is nothing "flower in crabgrass" about it, sensible, organically orientated, practical women are not to be found in more than "needle in a haystack" supply except in more sensible, places beyond the borders of major western countries.
and under 5' 8"

IME women in far flung places are 99% the same as there Western counterparts (on average).......just a different flavour . They still be women - with the plusses and minuses (for men) that go with that . But I won't be going mail order........

......is that the Postman at the door?
David_Old_Jersey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 07:20   #317

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Old_Jersey View Post
Nicely put and that you love 'em because of those faults, not in spite of them - because it's part of what makes them "them".
Thanx, David OJ. Yup, and if we tried to change who they were and if they tried to change who we were well, hell....we'd be two strangers on a divergent course.

Acceptance, tolerance, intuition, communication and a clear understanding of each others limitations & hot buttons goes a long way to a safe & mutually enjoyable voyage.

As does a teeny a weeny bottle of perfume or a soft blankie, or even a tiny tin of talcum powder. Ahhh. Such small luxuries make a big diff to a gal LOL

Old 08-12-2011, 07:28   #318
Moderator Emeritus

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Now boatless :-(
Quote:
Originally Posted by osirissail
I love a guy who dreams big with small resources. Although getting a woman to fit his list of permissible attributes is more akin to finding a earth-like planet in this cosmos. :banghead

<snip>.

Bottom line, dreaming big on a minimalist suitable boat is fine, but finding a woman with the parameters listed would first require a boat twice the size and multiple times the "minimalist budget" cruiser's. But you can always dream . . .

Here is a neat YouTube of the Maxi-77 in moderate sailing conditions - notice the white knuckles grip the young lady has on the companionway.
Maxi 77 sailing ijsselmeer - rough weather - YouTube
Wow! I must have really crapped in your wheaties. Did I hit a nerve - LOL

I must have. He jumps straight to trashing my beloved Relax Lah!

Quote:
Here is what I want in a boat
never said I had it.

In 7000 posts I have never misrepresented her yet her she lies, mortally wounded by such a brilliant and clever attack! Poor defenseless Relax Lah!

Double entendre? I get it size matters! Or so the guy with the 53 footer and no woman says...

Dude - I mean this in the nicest way. The reason your avitar shows the only p***y you get is not because you haven't found the right impoverished 3rd world woman who will love you for your 53 foot phallic raplacement device and be your galley slave. It really is because you are a neanderthal.

It is 2011. It is ok to let them vote and drive and everything!

Take a look - here is my SO driving my tiny phallic device and it didn't sink or anything.

Oh, and for a sailor she cleans up pretty good too...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1487188299.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	130.1 KB
ID:	34568  
Ex-Calif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 07:51   #319
Moderator Emeritus

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatman61

Sigh..... must be nice having a 'Big Boat'... one can stretch in this one...
I keep banging my elbows...
No wonder you can't get a chick. Your thingamajigee, whatsamachalit, ahhh boat is too small.

I say on behalf of all small boaters we unite as brothers. For it is not the size of our boat that matters its how well we insert it into the slip that counts!
Old 08-12-2011, 07:59   #320
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: A Woman's Needs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Calif View Post
No wonder you can't get a chick. Your thingamajigee, whatsamachalit, ahhh boat is too small.
Never said I could not....

I say on behalf of all small boaters we unite as brothers. For it is not the size of our boat that matters its how well we insert it into the slip that counts!
Just sayin... I keep bangin my elbows...

You can't beat a people up (for 75yrs+) and have them say..
"I Love You.. ". Murray Roman.
Yet the 'useful idiots' of the West still dance to the beat of the drums.
boatman61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 08:05   #321
Moderator Emeritus

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by osirissail

- getting a woman from a "frontier" society in a country where the women are not already thoroughly indoctrinated in vanity and consumerism's - e.g., major western society countries. There is nothing "flower in crabgrass" about it, sensible, organically orientated, practical women are not to be found in more than "needle in a haystack" supply except in more sensible, places beyond the borders of major western countries.
Organically oriented women?

Don't forget to check her teeth, hooves, haunches and pelvic span. You wanna make sure she is healthy and can bear big organic children in the morning and be back on the plow in the afternoon after making your lunch.

And heaven forbid You'd have to call out a vet and spend money to get her worked on. Just drop her off at the nearest island and get another.

Do you even read the crap you write?
Old 08-12-2011, 08:07   #322
Moderator Emeritus

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatman61

Just sayin... I keep bangin my elbows...
Its that 27 inch berth thing. Try it in the cockpit;-)
Old 08-12-2011, 08:23   #323
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: A Woman's Needs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Calif View Post
Its that 27 inch berth thing. Try it in the cockpit;-)
Ahhhhh... The 'KISS' technique..... off course..
Cheers Mate...
I owe you 1...

You can't beat a people up (for 75yrs+) and have them say..
"I Love You.. ". Murray Roman.
Yet the 'useful idiots' of the West still dance to the beat of the drums.
boatman61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 08:32   #324

Stop, stop! I need to check in to the hospital to have my sides stitched up from laughing so much.

Whilst there tho I shall decline the state's offer of being lobotomised, spayed, neutered or rendered 'plow ready.'
Old 08-12-2011, 08:51   #325
Moderator Emeritus

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena
Stop, stop! I need to check in to the hospital to have my sides stitched up from laughing so much.

Whilst there tho I shall decline the state's offer of being lobotomised, spayed, neutered or rendered 'plow ready.'
Be careful fair Serena lest you be flicked from the list of "sensible" organic mates and be banished to the western wastelands like so much crabgrass!

It was bad enough you wanted a blankie and a small vial of perfume. But where the hell would a small tin of fragrant talcum be stored on any serious 53 foot cruising boat?

Nay bright lassie! Find you a small boat sailor, for were I not already entagled I would gladly throw my 32 inch lcd overboard and make room for your fragrant powder. Did I mention my 32 inch lcd? Hubba-hubba!
Old 08-12-2011, 09:02   #326
always in motion is the future

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Sundeer 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena View Post
Ahh, fabulous post, verbose Dan ~

2b. For man folk out there reading this who are tempted to beard-up, please do not, under any circumstances add an earring to the grown beard scenario. I don't care how many sailors' tales attribute good fortune to the earring thing, it does not bode well with many a sailin' gal.
Oh but the earring... is not just for good fortune... it has to be a golden earring and it is to pay for the funeral when you wash ashore (no joke!)

cheers,
Nick.
s/v Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 09:10   #327

oooo, I love me a Western wasteland deliciously crammed with lip gloss, stalkerazzi, Alexander McQueen & artifical representations of what it is to be a Gud Organick Gerl.

God forbid that I might smuggle some fragrant powder on board lest it, and I, be heaved o'the side and denounced as Diablo's spawn.

Such a shame the Amish don't sail...

ps: a 32 inch lcd you say?
Old 08-12-2011, 09:22   #328

Quote:
Originally Posted by s/v Jedi View Post
Oh but the earring... is not just for good fortune... it has to be a golden earring and it is to pay for the funeral when you wash ashore (no joke!)
cheers,
Nick.
Oh I know, Nick! I truly do know the folklore behind the earring thing & while I kinda think it is cute and all folklorey, I personally feel it's a tradition that went out with the ark.

Perhaps men could consider upgrading to something more contemporary and appropriate?

Like actually having a fund or a policy in place to ensure that if they died at sea, their deadness would be taken care of by an organisation paid to take care of such things instead of say, their fellow crew members?

I know. Call me all flavours of 2011 kinda crazy.
Old 08-12-2011, 10:11   #329

Boat: 41' Custom CC Cutter

Male earrings are kinda like a girl's inch-long nails, squared-off, colored and studded with rhinestones. egads!
Old 08-12-2011, 10:12   #330
always in motion is the future

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Sundeer 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena View Post
Oh I know, Nick! I truly do know the folklore behind the earring thing & while I kinda think it is cute and all folklorey, I personally feel it's a tradition that went out with the ark.

Perhaps men could consider upgrading to something more contemporary and appropriate?

Like actually having a fund or a policy in place to ensure that if they died at sea, their deadness would be taken care of by an organisation paid to take care of such things instead of say, their fellow crew members?

I know. Call me all flavours of 2011 kinda crazy.
Yes, or put a credit card in our ears.. stretching them as is fully hot to do today... or so they tell me

ciao!
Nick.
s/v Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote