Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-02-2017, 09:51   #136
RPZ

Re: Prepper Boat Thread

Yeah, just wait and see what happens if the grid goes down; no potable water, empty supermarket shelves, no welfare check, no a/c for a week or two. Not zombies, just desperate people out of control. Just ask anyone was in New Orleans a few years back for a mere snapshot.
RPZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 10:02   #137
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: Prepper Boat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPZ View Post
Yeah, just wait and see what happens if the grid goes down; no potable water, empty supermarket shelves, no welfare check, no a/c for a week or two. Not zombies, just desperate people out of control. Just ask anyone was in New Orleans a few years back for a mere snapshot.
Ask any Somalian or Ethiopian..

You can't beat a people up (for 75yrs+) and have them say..
"I Love You.. ". Murray Roman.
Yet the 'useful idiots' of the West still dance to the beat of the apartheid drums.
boatman61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 10:03   #138
always in motion is the future

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Sundeer 64

Paris is burning... the msm doesn't show it but the fire is real and the hordes are in the streets.

s/v Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 10:11   #139
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: Prepper Boat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by s/v Jedi View Post
Paris is burning... the msm doesn't show it but the fire is real and the hordes are in the streets.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	trump.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	141706  

You can't beat a people up (for 75yrs+) and have them say..
"I Love You.. ". Murray Roman.
Yet the 'useful idiots' of the West still dance to the beat of the apartheid drums.
boatman61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 11:35   #140
RPZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatman61 View Post
Ask any Somalian or Ethiopian..
Or anyone in Malmo, Sweden.
Old 21-02-2017, 13:32   #141

Boat: Dragonfly 1000 trimaran

My cute blonde smart 20 something niece is now working for Helley Hansen in Denmark.
I think often how she's dealing with stuff over there.

Ayn Rand
senormechanico is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 13:39   #142

Location: La Ciudad de la Misión Didacus de Alcalá en Alta California, Virreinato de Nueva España
Boat: Cal 20
Prepper Boat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormechanico View Post
My cute blonde smart 20 something niece is now working for Helley Hansen in Denmark.
I think often how she's dealing with stuff over there.

It's only a matter of time before the massacres in Sweden spill over into Denmark. They are connected by road and rail via a bridge and tunnel after all.

Next thing you know there will be a massacre in Bowling Green.
Adelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 16:15   #143

Boat: 1978 Lancer 30 MkIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by s/v Jedi View Post
It's more than just the MSM. Upon reading your post I searched for and located an associated article from The Telegraph. I viewed the page and saw a few seconds of a video/news broadcast that threw an error "SAS GEO ERROR" "This video is not authorized in your location"

Censorship large and in effect.
Rock-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 16:38   #144

Boat: Hunter 25, Santana 20, Hallberg RASSY 33 " Mistral" San Juan 21 MKI

My niece graduated from the university of Miami, with her PHd, mid January, and moved to Germany for her first job as a research Doctor, at a university. Yesterday while exiting the bank in her town she was pick pocketed by a group of refugees. I am very concerned for her safety.

France and Sweden are literally in their own civil wars Their very existence is what is at stake. WWIII are being pushed by Neo Cons and Deep State.

Tic Toc.

Dirk
Dirk Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 16:49   #145

Boat: Landlocked right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Williams View Post
My niece graduated from the university of Miami, with her PHd, mid January, and moved to Germany for her first job as a research Doctor, at a university. Yesterday while exiting the bank in her town she was pick pocketed by a group of refugees. I am very concerned for her safety.

France and Sweden are literally in their own civil wars Their very existence is what is at stake. WWIII are being pushed by Neo Cons and Deep State.

Tic Toc.

Dirk
Tic Toc.
My nephew from Austria moved to New York for a Job. He was so happy and excited. Two weeks ago he was shot in the chest and robbed by US Americans while walking home from work. I warned him not to move to the US, but he did not listen! Now he is recovering in a hospital in Vienna. At least he was taking out the international health insurance I recommended...
Old 21-02-2017, 16:59   #146
RPZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoxograph View Post
My nephew from Austria moved to New York for a Job. He was so happy and excited. Two weeks ago he was shot in the chest and robbed by US Americans while walking home from work. I warned him not to move to the US, but he did not listen! Now he is recovering in a hospital in Vienna. At least he was taking out the international health insurance I recommended...
Sorry to hear about your nephew. I would not recommend anyone moving to New York. Or especially Chicago or LA.

Having said that, I'd sooner walk through any of those cities at night than in any major European city right now, unless it was in Hungary, Switzerland, Austria, or Czech Republic.
Old 21-02-2017, 17:33   #147

Boat: Hunter 25, Santana 20, Hallberg RASSY 33 " Mistral" San Juan 21 MKI

So sorry to hear about your nephew. Prayers out for his recovery. Do you know if anybody's in custody, for shooting him?

Dirk
Dirk Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 18:23   #148
Moderator Emeritus

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to weavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPZ View Post
Sorry to hear about your nephew. I would not recommend anyone moving to New York. Or especially Chicago or LA.

Having said that, I'd sooner walk through any of those cities at night than in any major European city right now, unless it was in Hungary, Switzerland, Austria, or Czech Republic.
I dont understand this statement. Politics aside for we are not going there, what is your experience with European cities? I travel to MANY European cities in the course of my job. I have also spent 14 years in the STATES doing the same job.

My conclusion? There are some dangerous places in cities all over the world. Here in Sevilla, I have just come back from a reunion of colleagues in the City centre where many of the female colleagues walked to the meeting place and walked home. NO guns, no fear, no thought of a problem. The same in Italy, in Mallorca, In FRance (even in Paris if you keep out of the trouble spots).

I cycle to my office daily and at really odd times of the day or night. NEVER any problem and rarely see a police vehicle. Same experience in Madrid, Barcelona, Zaragoza and Bilbao.

In FLorida I have a CWW and been attacked 2 times which having the CCW saved my life.

So please, back up your statements with facts.
weavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 18:48   #149
RPZ

Fact: as a poster has already brought up, and a simple google Paris France riots will prove it, France has riots breaking out all over the place.

Malmo Sweden is descending into the same chaos, with large portions of the city no go areas for the police and fire departments. Rape in Sweden has risen several thousand percent in the last several years - and its not white Swedish males.

Brussels Belgium has large areas of the city that you had better not go if you are not X (unable to state without being political). This is a fact, I know people who have been there in the last year.

These are just three examples, and there are many major cities in Europe with similar problems.

I am unable to say what the cause and real problem is without being political.

I spent altogether about 21 years in the UK and Germany between 1970 and 1995. I have family that still live there. It is not the same place anymore. If you fly in, go to a nice hotel, a business venue, and fly out again - or get way out in the country its not bad. But the big cities in large areas are a completely different story.

There's a news blackout on this, not completely, but very strong.
Old 21-02-2017, 19:43   #150

Boat: wanting a cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoxograph View Post
That sucks! My prayers are with your nephew, If I had been near enough, as an armed American, I would have done what I could to prevent it. Bad actors scour our globe no matter where you are. Fortunately, most people are very decent human beings, don't give up on humanity, not that you would...

meatservo
meatservo is offline   Reply With Quote