Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-09-2017, 21:24   #1

Boat: Hardin, force 50 CC 50'10"
OVEN HELP!!!

Hi all, I have a question for anyone that knows about the Plastimo Atlantic cooker. I have contacted the builder (Leisure Products)-and Plastimo and they no longer have info on this model. I am installing this cooker in our Bombay and the writing for the oven has been washed off. Dose this oven have a thermostat or is it one that needs a thermometer and to manually regulate it?
It dose have a oven thermocouple to shut of gas until hot or when flame goes out.(Bench tested)
Yes I know it is an old model but I have had it since a friend was dropping weight racing. It was about 2years old then and he only used it for coffee.
Thanks for any help with this.

Quest
ytquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 04:45   #2
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)
Re: OVEN HELP!!!

PLASTIMO ATLANTIC COOKER MANUAL | monitor.eltelon.com
http://booksmedia.online/files/plast...ker-manual.pdf

GordMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 09:58   #3

Boat: Hardin, force 50 CC 50'10"
Re: OVEN HELP!!!

Gordy, I had tried a couple of those sites and after registering and paying and looking a few hours they did not have the manual. I was hoping that there would be someone that has had one of these ovens to verify that it dose not have a thermostat and just a high and low setting. Thank you for the help you seem to always find HARD to find info on the web. I wish I had the tech savvy a lot of you have.
Thanks again---VERY MUCH!!!

Quest
ytquest is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
oven