Cruisers Forum

Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-03-2012, 04:00   #166
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: 63 custom alloy sloop,macwester26,prout snowgoose 37 elite catamaran!
Re: Any Preppers ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Old_Jersey View Post
I wonder what having sex with a Zombie babe would be like?

They do seem to get a bit excitable at times . and don't talk much . Not sure about their ironing skills.....

Just sayin'
at least you wouldn't have to chew your own arm off in the morning if it's a bit of a dog............
Old 08-03-2012, 04:01   #167

Boat: Jarkan 10.5
Cool, come to Australia you will love it, it's not the cheapest place in the world but the people make up for it & if ya see any zombies on your way " remember shoot them in the head" lol
Old 08-03-2012, 04:27   #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncingyellow View Post
Cool, come to Australia you will love it, it's not the cheapest place in the world but the people make up for it & if ya see any zombies on your way " remember shoot them in the head" lol
once I get there I reckon you'll all be dead so things will be real cheap.
and I'm not shooting dave's twin zombies either. At least not in the head
Old 08-03-2012, 04:27   #169

Quote:
Good idea, Australia loves boat people
Old 08-03-2012, 04:36   #170

The great thing about about forums is you don't need to be (quick whitted) only whitted, so I will post when I got a good comeback until then I think I might eat some brains , sheep brains that is, delicious mmm.
Old 08-03-2012, 04:37   #171
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Murray 33-Chouette & Pape Steelmaid-44-Safara-both steel cutters

This thread makes me think that there might just be something to that whole "collective unconscious awareness" thing.

I can't imagine what else would excite so much poor (dare I say juvenile?) humor in an effort to dismiss the fear.

in the dark?

Really guys, come on and give it a break. A couple of us were actually trying to have a mature discourse.

OT: Just noticed a post coming in out of order. That can muck things up a bit.
Old 08-03-2012, 04:47   #172

Quote:
The great thing about about forums is you don't need to be (quick whitted) only whitted, so I will post when I got a good comeback until then I think I might eat some brains , sheep brains that is, delicious mmm.
Kiwi's think you are so weird eating that end
Old 08-03-2012, 04:48   #173

Boat: 50' steel canal and river cruiser

How many Mayan preppers does it take to change a light bulb?

Oh well, I thought it was funny. It sorta came to me just now when I said the date and it reminded me of the other silly joke, how many sound engineers does it take to change a light bulb - one two, one two, one two.

I think if the **** is going to get too deep, im gonna shoot myself cos the first cut is the deepest and I wont have to worry about all the 'what if's'

I am Stardust and come what may, I shall always be around, just like I always have been. Mortality is for earth dwellers, and they shall be slaves to the earth.

Stardust is eternal and crosses all the boundaries of space and time, and lives forever
Old 08-03-2012, 04:51   #174

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpeer
This thread makes me think that there might just be something to that whole "collective unconscious awareness" thing.

I can't imagine what else would excite so much poor (dare I say juvenile?) humor in an effort to dismiss the fear.

in the dark?

Really guys, come on and give it a break. A couple of us were actually trying to have a mature discourse.
The majority of our life's can be linked to the " collective unconscious awareness" thing, it's what brings humans together under the one species umbrella , it is deviating from the collective that gives new direction to our destiny.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:02   #175

Boat: Gulfstar 53 - Osiris

Nearly 50 years ago those that spent their time "devining" the future predicted World War III would be nuclear and start in the Middle East with China, etc. against the "West." Supposedly 80% of the "developed world" would collapse and disappear or be wiped out. Little places in the southern hemisphere would not be affected much or not really care.

So having a boat ready and prepared to sail south seems like a increasingly better option these days . . .
Old 08-03-2012, 05:50   #176
Moderator and Certifiable Refitter

Boat: C.L.O.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjou View Post
How many Mayan preppers does it take to change a light bulb?

Oh well, I thought it was funny. It sorta came to me just now when I said the date and it reminded me of the other silly joke, how many sound engineers does it take to change a light bulb - one two, one two, one two.

I think if the **** is going to get too deep, im gonna shoot myself cos the first cut is the deepest and I wont have to worry about all the 'what if's'

I am Stardust and come what may, I shall always be around, just like I always have been. Mortality is for earth dwellers, and they shall be slaves to the earth.

Stardust is eternal and crosses all the boundaries of space and time, and lives forever
Is there something special in your mascara tonight?
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangereous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. T.E. Lawrence
Old 08-03-2012, 06:03   #177

Boat: 50' steel canal and river cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wotname View Post
Is there something special in your mascara tonight?
I took the mascara off and was able to open my eyes and see the truth.

Dont you just hate it when it clogs up and sticks yer lashes together?
Old 08-03-2012, 06:52   #178

Wheeu, now that that is over, what are you stocking away? I don't mean food, we have receipts here and bags of beans, etc. but what kind of gadgets, gizzmos, equipment and tools would you have for a longer term self sufficiency mode?
I'm thinking too that you need to go ashore at times, some secluded spot you know of, a home base/port....what would you need?
Old 08-03-2012, 06:57   #179
Moderator and Certifiable Refitter

Boat: C.L.O.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjou View Post
I took the mascara off and was able to open my eyes and see the truth.

Dont you just hate it when it clogs up and sticks yer lashes together?
You have mistaken me for DOJ; I'm the one captivated by your over-mascaraed
avatar, he's the one who....oh never mind; too much thread drift.
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangereous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. T.E. Lawrence
Old 08-03-2012, 08:03   #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavewacker View Post
Wheeu, now that that is over, what are you stocking away? I don't mean food, we have receipts here and bags of beans, etc. but what kind of gadgets, gizzmos, equipment and tools would you have for a longer term self sufficiency mode?
I'm thinking too that you need to go ashore at times, some secluded spot you know of, a home base/port....what would you need?
shovel
axe
bow-saw
fishing gear
bait nets
Closed Thread