Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-03-2014, 11:18   #1

Boat: A good boat
Sailing new waters...

Good morning to all
I am new to this ocean. First time that an ocean has no water and so, pls be indulgent with my mistakes. Also, this is maybe the only ocean I will not sail with the same passion as I do everyday.
I am not very into giving my own information, so know I am a male, old enough to be a wise guy and young enough to do all the mistakes that have to be done. I sail a boat and she is a very good lady to me.
I sail every day, I have sailed and will continue doing cruising, until I cannot more. Seen some neighbors who are 95 he and 93 she and they are just departing to go back where tey came from 2 month ago, I guess I´ll still do for quiet some time....
Wish to all and everyone good wind and water under their keel... enough to staz afloat
Abaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 14:58   #2

Boat: 15 foot Canoe
Re: Sailing new waters...

Aloha and welcome aboard!
It's good to have you here. It'd be nice to know more about you but if you're not comfortable with that then you are not alone. There are many here that don't share much about themselves. Only a comment or two from time to time.

Tags
sail, sailing, water