Hi all! After years of watching boats go by, I just purchased a 1/3 share of a Hunter
34. The goal is family
fun and togetherness and to have the boat follow the weather
in NE and SE US waters. We are refitting now and transporting from Long Island
, NY to Florida/Bahamas for winter cruising. We also intend to sell nights as a B&B if possible to offset some operating expenses. Exciting experiences already. We set sail to FL / Bahamas
shortly after Thanksgiving. Why did I wait so long to bypass 'Management' to do this?