I just came across this board.
As retired school
admininstrator who loves to teach and loves to sail, my retirement
plan was to teach sailing. I become an instructor in 1991 and retired in 2003. Currently I am:
- International Sail and Power Association Yachtmaster Offshore (sail) Instructor
- International Sail and Power Coastal Skipper (power) Instructor
- International Sail and Power Association Instructor Evaluator
- Canadian Yachting Association Advanced Instructor
- Canada Yachting Association Coastal Navigation Instructor
- Pleasure Craft Operator's Card Instructor
- Marine VHF Instructor and Examiner
I have about 24,000 miles of sailing, mainly in the Pacific Northwest
. Recently I completed my second offshore passage
, RI to Bermuda
to St. Barthes. The first was Honolulu to British Columbia
I recently sold my shares in a sailing school
, so I am back to be a free-lancer.
I am not a boat owner.
I am looking forward to participating.