Cruisers Forum

Join CruisersForum Today

Old 01-07-2009, 11:10   #31
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Pacific Seacraft a Crealock 34
Ocean Girl update:
Just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone here at CF. I have been off these last four weeks from work. You all have made me laugh so many times, and given me some great ideas. I will be going back to work tomorrow so will not be haunting the forum as much as I have been.

I created a social group called Single Sailors Seeking Soul Mates and a Texas Social Group. If your single and/or a Texan please check them out.

Well, once again, just wanted to say thanks for all your hospitality, and for accepting me into your fold . You guys are the friendliest bunch around. My shifts at work are long so please excuse me if I take a long time replying or performing maintenance on the social group sites.
Cheers,
Erika

Old 01-07-2009, 12:23   #32

Boat: 82 Present, 13 ft dinghy
To All

OK folks, I need your help. I am looking to rent a 30 to 40 foot sail boat to live on for 2 weeks to a month. The purpose is to see if this is something I reeeallly want to do. I have no intention, nor will I get underweigh. Hell, I don't know how to anyway; even if wanted to.

Most of your time is spent tied up, not sailing, and I want to experience having to climb straight up to get out, lowering grocerys into the boat, living cramped in compairson to my current fulltime lifestyle. I am clean, so is my constant companion, a 14 lb poodle. I will not leave her alone in the boat at any time. B4 I make an investment as siginificant as is required for a boat I need to find out if I can hack it and enjoy it as I hack it.

I will work with you to insure there will be no unpleasant surprises for you with escrow deposit and so forth. I am established, a home owner in Fort Worth, been in Texas for 62 years less Viet Nam and my credit and reputation is bulletproof.

So how about it, any takers? Oh yeah, I am a wuss, MUST HAVE AIR CONDITIONING, BE CLEAN AND HAVE A REASONABLE BED, (RACK).

Hobart...

Old 01-07-2009, 12:39   #33
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Pacific Seacraft a Crealock 34
There is nothing wussy about needing ac in Texas! Mule, I will post some flyers if ya like at my marina, see if you can get any bites down here. Just pm me with your email address or what ever form of communication you want me to post.
Erika

Tags
texas

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: