Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Welcome Aboard > Meets & Greets
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-12-2010, 15:30   #1

Hi! I'm in Phuket, Thailand

CREW PERSON AVAILABLE
Hi, My name is Randy Getty. I’m back in Phuket hoping for some wet adventures on the high seas. Please keep me in mind if you will be needing crew, short or long term. I am free to travel for several months. This summer I sailed from the USA to the Azores on a 48 foot Halberg-Rassy. Two years ago I crewed on a 60' carbon fiber racing trimaran crossing the Pacific Ocean from the Galapagos to New Zealand via the Marquesas and Cook Islands. We did it in a brisk 40 days (believe it or not! it's true) and what a trip it was! I have a valid US passport and many references; I am fit, drug free, non-smoking, w/ no strange dietary or religious hang-ups. I'm attentive, reliable & easy to get along with. I enjoy fishing, can cook and don't mind washing dishes! I am single and will be free to travel (west perhaps?). References available on request.Sorry, no cell phone. Email address: tropicalboogie@hotmail.com website: www.rgetty.com. On my website you can read my maritime resume.

Thanks for your kind interest, Randy Getty
blueshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 12:58   #2

Boat: 15 foot Canoe
Aloha and welcome aboard!
I hope you can find a great crew position. One of our forums is for crew postions so you might try posting there too.
kind regards,
Old 09-01-2011, 03:23   #3

Thanks Skipper John......I lived in Kalapana, just down the road from you. My house was taken by the Volcano Goddess in '86! she's still blowin' smoke!
blueshark is offline   Reply With Quote